Sign in to follow this  
Speedblazer

Keanu rockin the Constnatine look in "Daughter of God"

Speedblazer    141

I feel like too many people are placing the blame on Keanu when really he was just doing his job. If you wanna blame someone, blame the director and screen writer for doing the way they did.

• Upvote 3

Lou K    1,051

Yeah, man, it didn't seem to grow in right, maybe was a little patchy. Where this guy stashes his fountain of youth, we'll never know.

seventhcircle    572

well tbh he is one of those people who look so ridicuosly good, that they can wear everything and still look handsome (or beautiful whatever you prefer). i am jealous

and yet after reading the comics, i wish he would have done a less apathic job on his john. it is not his fault the film sucked as an adaption, none the less it is not like he was an awesome john constantine.

No lie, I thought Keanu did a fine job with what he had to work with, specifically the apathy that I'd expect from "Dangerous Habits" era John. Unfashionable or not, I really dig the Constantine movie as its own entity, it's just really bad when viewed as a Hellblazer adaptation. If they'd changed his name to Don Johnstanteen, with his helpers Chet and Grandpappy Twilight, I don't think it would be hated nearly as much.

::/unpopular opinion mode::

• Upvote 1

Demon Chas08    295

Since we're all sniffing Keanu brand crazy glue...

Return of the Swamp Thing is a superior movie to its 1982 forebearer.

dogpoet    431

Is that the one with Heather Locklear out of Dynasty as Abigail?

If so it's loads better than the first film, but that isn't really raising the bar very much given how godawful that one was...

Lou K    1,051

Ha! Did not realize she was in Dynasty. Of all the things to remember her by... :laugh:

Demon Chas08    295

Ha! Did not realize she was in Dynasty. Of all the things to remember her by... :laugh:

IKR! I only recall the said film, Melrose Place, Spin City, and the rest but not Dynasty