Demon Chas08    295

No.

As someone on facebook pointed out Guggenheim has a rep for trolling when it comes to the Arrow fanbase. This is a prime example of the trolling.

No.

As someone on facebook pointed out Guggenheim has a rep for trolling when it comes to the Arrow fanbase. This is a prime example of the trolling.

I hope he isn't. I like this.

Demon Chas08    295

No.

Not many of us don't. Knowing Guggenheim he'd go to the failed New 52 version. I'd rather Ragman get fucked up instead

No.

Not many of us don't. Knowing Guggenheim he'd go to the failed New 52 version. I'd rather Ragman get fucked up instead

n00b52 is kinda a pain...but some of the concepts work (like justice league dark,stupid name,good concept) .they should just hybridize it all

Demon Chas08    295

No.

n00b52 is kinda a pain...but some of the concepts work (like justice league dark,stupid name,good concept) .they should just hybridize it all

Can't we just accept Totems as the only JL Dark we need.

Plus having read Injustice Year 3 so far, I'd trade John out for Ragman.

Lou K    1,051

Really? I do not recall that. (then again I don't read GA)

What's the lowdown, CC?

JohnMcMahon    562

My name is John Constantine...

Burned through all of Arrow over the last few months, would be fun seeing JC make an appearance - he'd actually fit in well doing his old DCU shtick as smart-arse who talks some shite then disappears off camera.

Christian    728

I don't remember all the details. It was when Mike Grell was writing Green Arrow and the book was "mature readers".

Ollie was in England, visiting Sherwood Forest, and he ran in to John at a pub.

It was one of the not-so-good guest-appearances by Constantine though. That's Grell for ya.

Let's see...it was issue #25.

Demon Chas08    295

Is Arrow any good?

Sat through two episodes around Season 1 and 2 separately. Not fond up the soap antics and mischaracterizations for the expense of said soap antics

I watched seasons 1 and 2 of arrow due to a friend of mine constantly telling me to watch it. I agree that its ridiculously soap opera esque, but shit tends to go down during the season finales and I dig that.

JohnMcMahon    562

Is Arrow any good?

It's almost like an old-school superhero comic brought to the small screen - there are silly twists and turns, everyone's a melodramatic mess and there's no problem that can't be solved by punching it in the face. I like how they've embraced their four colour roots - they seem to relish grabbing any piece of the DCU they can, it's all very cheap and cheerful.

What circumstances would bring John and GA together?

Could it be... Nick Necro?

i remember reading a tweet by stephen amell somewhere or whatever that john knows a lot of history about the lazarus pit, so he'd help oliver out with all that or something along those lines.