A. Heathen

On which side does sir dress?

Speedblazer    141

jd1.gif

I just don't know how to feel.

On one hand, I like the artstyle and the color palate. Plus it's good to see the old HB logo again.

On the other...I thought I was reading Constnatine: The Hellblazer, not Jojo's Bizarre Adventure featuring Fuckboy Fashiontine.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

A. Heathen    1,120

Yeah.

except that "Heckblazer" cover that is a failed attempt at Jock, I quite like the standard covers and this is a slash fiction convention sketch.

Actually I think it's the pose that irks me.

slinker    893

he's exxing his balls off. I lit the filter end of a smoke when I was exxing balls, once.

• Upvote 1

prolly high az a kyte,yeah?.no really,last time i lit a cigarette wrong I was drunk too (i'm one of those wanderlust high/drunks.I startz roamin' an shit)

but on a fun note,I love this cover because the colors are awsome,john's hair is fun and his eyes are pretty, and the fact it makes straight guys feel unsettled.(cuz he looks like he bang dudes here...no really,he does.nobody wants to say it,but it looks like the protagonist likes men.i mean,he's posed like one of those underwear models in a calven klein ad that a rare few women and a majority of gay men would swoon over).plus,i always liked the art on jojo's bizarre adventure minus the roid rage.

seventhcircle    571

nah the pose is ok. except the fag, try that pose out with a burning cigarette (or pretend like holding one), that feels very unconfortable. it feels like they wanted to put him with one on the cover at all costs. i dislike the thing the letterer did, greatly, this spooky constantine style looks goofy and a someone that has had ancient greek for a couple of years in school, i really really hate the abuse of those letters for the 'arcane' style of roman letters.

the colorist did a really nice job though i agree, i like this style of coloring.

JasonT    432
but on a fun note,I love this cover because the colors are awsome,john's hair is fun and his eyes are pretty, ...

Fair enough.

...he looks like he bang dudes here...no really,he does.nobody wants to say it,but it looks like the protagonist likes men.i mean,he's posed like one of those underwear models in a calven klein ad that a rare few women and a majority of gay men would swoon over...

Plus he's surrounded by spurting eyes. Even the logo suggests bukkake.

• Upvote 1

slinker    893

what is exxing? trippin balls?

i lit the wrong end of a cigarette a few times, most of the time it was my last :angry: and only when i was drunk as fuck.

High on MDMA.

• Upvote 1

Plus he's surrounded by spurting eyes. Even the logo suggests bukkake.

whoa...my head didn't go that far...but NOW that you mention it.Can't look at this the same again