Tim Seelig

new art based off constantine promo shot

J. White    6

Great stuff as always, Tim. You just made my new wallpaper.

You'll be getting a PM from me sometime this weekend. There's certain peices I would like to see the prices of, if you looking for a customer. ;)

krix    0

These are glorious.

May I have permission to share them on my site? I'll be happy to link to your work on your homapage as well.

Rogan    176

well, a cover for the comics adaptation couldn't possibly look much better than that.

Tim Seelig    0

Hi guys...

well that's gone down well hasn't it!!??

Krix - of course you can link to your site.

For Mr White, and anyone else interested in commissions or buying art I do have a breakdown list of pricing which I had to do for britcomicart.com......you all know I'm there right ? you don't ?....go here

http://www.britcomicart.com/gallery/album45

anyhoo...pm me for requests on prices etc.

Cheers

Tim

Shanice    0

Maybe this sounds a little stupid but er...why isn't that possible? I mean WB keeps on sending employees to this forum can't you ask them/contact them? Then at least they'll do one thing that suits the comiclovers here.

Tim Seelig    0
Maybe this sounds a little stupid but er...why isn't that possible? I mean WB keeps on sending employees to this forum can't you ask them/contact them? Then at least they'll do one thing that suits the comiclovers here.

Do they????

I imagine they already have someone in mind. However if they have posted here point me in the direction of the posts. I have posted them to Vertigo already.

nudel    0

Wow, that's really gorgeous! I like them both...maybe the bottom one slightly, but only slightly more...

I'll definitely check out the rest of your work! Thanks for sharing. Keeping my fingers crossed for a good response from Vertigo

PS *scurries back after visiting your gallery* I especially liked the grey Constantine drawing one...niiiiice. And did I see a couple of Keanus in two other covers? *wink*

Guest TearsInRainb   
Guest TearsInRainb
Wow, that's great!! Really creative. You should make the posters for the movie... :)

I sent it and your email to the producer. Who knows, right? Excellent work.

Abhimanyu    20
how did you get my e-mail ? I didn't think it was on view here, or my other websites

Ludicrously good. The only reason WB could have to not commission some work from you is their seeming desire to piss off nearly every Hellblazer fan there is. btw, this may sound dense, but where exactly are the prices on the gallery to which you linked above? Do you have any other Hellblazer artwork that's not posted on the site?

Tim Seelig    0

yes I do have more artwork that's not displayed

and private message me for requests on pricing for artwork etc. Basically I can then decide whether to sell stuff as a ltd edition print or not.

Pooka    766

I should really have looked at this thread a bit sooner. (insert blushing smiley when we have one) Unbeleivably beautiful work.