Guest spiderlegs

Guest spiderlegs   
Guest spiderlegs

We need an avatar hall of fame, and currently Matt's should be the darkest! I love it!

baby02.jpg

first-place-blue-ribbon.jpg

Guest spiderlegs   
Guest spiderlegs

Ugh! I guess I'll play by myself...I'm used to it!

Not to totally pull on Matt's flavor flav, but the STAR WARS ASCII avatars were choice, too. And Sethos' drawrings were top notch, as well.

Pooka{r} should gain some sort of lifetime achievement award for dilligence because hers is different every time I log in.

St. Apathy    140

I liked one that Incer had of an old guy with the caption beneath reading, "My Legs Hurt."

Christian sucks, avatar wise.

Christian    728

I am Ymir!

Hey! My still life nature shot that I've been using for a year and an half?! Come on! It's awesome! I was going to nominate myself, but decided to wait to see who else would recognize the sheer symbolic beauty of my avatar that never changes....and now I see this! So, I felt I had to step forward and nominate myself if the rest of you are too barbaric to realize what I'm sharing with you.....hmph

I don't really remember many Avatars.

Keeyah's are usually always the cutest though. I like her adorable baby animal avatars. Especially the bunnies.

electricinca    89
Not to totally pull on Matt's flavor flav, but the STAR WARS ASCII avatars were choice, too. And Sethos' drawrings were top notch, as well.

Pooka{r} should gain some sort of lifetime achievement award for dilligence because hers is different every time I log in.

Pull on my flavor flav as much as you like my friend. :biggrin:

Let's face it Pooka and I are the Queen and King of the forum avatars even if I do say so myself.

But let me second Red's comment on your own fine selection in avatars Spidey.

James has rarely changed his avatar over the years but his consistent choice of grumpy old bastards has so distorted my mental picture of him that I see him as an old man in my head even though I have actually met him in person. :-?

I love Keeyah's avatars also. Be it the cartoon Robins, bunnies or the photos of Diesel, I love 'em all.

Guest spiderlegs   
Guest spiderlegs
James has rarely changed his avatar over the years but his consistent choice of grumpy old bastards has so distorted my mental picture of him that I see him as an old man in my head even though I have actually met him in person. icon_confused.gif

When I finally saw an actual photo of James, I thought, "that's not James. James is much older. This guy in the photo is teenager."

Lou K    1,051

Refresh my drug addled memory. What were the Star Wars ASCII ones?

And really I liked Spider's avatar with the flowing boobs. It was just mezmerizing.

The make your own anime ones were pretty good too as it gave everyone a chance to flex their creative chops.

coralys    0
animated_star_wars.gif

29700173131_EmpireStrikesBack.gif

30501141218_rotj.gif

Oh my god, those are awesome. They're like, the whole movies! There are scenes I don't even remember. Wow.

Guest spiderlegs   
Guest spiderlegs

Why did I think they were ASCII...? :huh: I've seen an ASCII STAR WARS before...I think...

Trace    0

I'm a big fan of JasonT's Kermit-as-Constantine avatar.

Actually, I'm a big fan of JasonT, period.

JasonT    433

:blush:

Trace    0
Another of my favourites was this.

Really? When I had it, no one commented on it. I thought maybe people felt it was too sexist or something.

(I actually quite liked it meself.)

Malin    6
This one of Trace's was always a favorite of mine:

machinegunkitty.gif

That is one of my favourite avatars EVER! :lol:

Guest spiderlegs   
Guest spiderlegs

:blush:

I think you two just had a moment.

(they grow up so fast!)

Christian    728

Yeah, that was creepy.........

Trace, you had that Mario Avatar after Inca had already used it and Wolvy used it shortly after Inca. So, we were well sick of it by the time you picked it up.