Sign in to follow this  
Balthazar

Doodles

Balthazar    163

Thanks, Spain. Only the woman with the glasses on the left and the back of the guy's head with the cap on the right. And on the left along with that woman, you can probably see my leg and feet which I decided to doodle with my left hand, heh.

Not much of an artist but since I'm taking another drawing class this semester, my professor wanted us to keep a drawing journal so I just decide, "eh, why not? lemme just do it."

Spain    66

Once I was about to take classes. The teacher vanished in thin air after we met for first time. So I continue with my self learning. Now I am reading techniques by DaVinci. There, aiming high, hehehe.

Strangely, you know? reading just one book of anatomy helps a lot in drawing people, more than I imagined.

Keep posting doodles, man.

In the first picture--why did you black out the boobies?!

Edited to add: oh yeah I forgot to mention that your sketches are really cool. It's way hard to make people proportional, and you seem to have that down pat. Very nice.

Balthazar    163

Brother Voodoo and Zombie Phoenix!

Had TONS of trouble drawing this one. Didn't come out as good as I wanted it to. May do another draft of it later on.

brothervoodooandthephoenixbyme.jpg

Spain    66

That's not doodles man, those deserve a better name like 'drawings' or 'pictures'. I really like specially the first one of Bro Voodoo

Balthazar    163

Heh heh. Thanks a bunch, Spain. I've been having tons of fun drawing this dude. Will post a few more sketches I did today.

Balthazar    163

Did these real quick in class, this is more like doodles. I like the one in the bottom, may turn that into an actual drawing

BrotherVoodoodoodlesbyme.jpg

Spain    66

Practicing, huh? Particularly I like the running doodle.

And the Blade lookalike one made me miss a bit the blackxplotation. I got an issue of Blade with afro haircut, it was so nice...

Balthazar    163

Heh, thanx, man. The Blade lookalike is in fact Blade. :laugh:

And I'm digging the Blackxplotation characters. Blade, Brother Voodoo, Luce Cage are three of favorite characters.