Sign in to follow this  
J. White

Hellblazer May Solicitations

J. White    6

hellblazer267.jpg

HELLBLAZER #267

Written by Peter Milligan, art by Giuseppe Camuncoli and Stefano Landini, cover by Simon Bisley.

Starting a new arc! John Constantine is a bastard. But just how much of a bastard? Haunted by what he might have done, John struggles to find his feet in a world that seems to have turned against him. Have the gods finally decided to punish our urban trickster?

32 pages, $2.99, in stores on May 19.

HELLBLAZER: HOOKED TP

Written by Peter Milligan, art by Simon Bisley, Giuseppe Camuncoli and Stefano Landini, cover by Simon Bisley.

In this collection featuring issues #256-260, John Constantine goes to extremes to get his ex-girlfriend back. But will he sink to a new low by using a love potion?

128 pages, $14.99, in stores on June 16.

Mark    332

That new solicitation could legitimately be used for almost any story-arc from the mid-portion of almost any HB run to date, really. "John's screwed up, and now Bad Things are happening to him as a result!"

Also, this:

John Constantine goes to extremes to get his ex-girlfriend back. But will he sink to a new low by using a love potion?

just might be the worst solicitation text I've ever seen.

Red    467

That cover is awesome though. Almost gives you vertigo.

J. White    6

That's the first cover from Simon Bisley I actually like and I agree with Mark on both counts. I've stopped buying Hellblazer issue by issue so I'll probably be picking up the trade.

That's the first cover from Simon Bisley I actually like and I agree with Mark on both counts. I've stopped buying Hellblazer issue by issue so I'll probably be picking up the trade.

Well, if that cover is anytthing to go by the story is "John Constantine has a trip on the London Eye and falls off". Silly sod should not have stepped outside for a fag...