Sign in to follow this  
JasonT

Fresh Blood

slinker    893

I've seen the url posted by different people on that group. I lurk there but never joined because too many of them love Milligan's run on Hellblazer. They probably loved the damned movie too, and I just can't deal with people like that right now. I'm still in a fragile state about dropping Hellblazer from my pull list. I still read it in the shop, or I did this month since I only dropped it last month. But still!

Christian    722

Perhaps the fact that our culture has taken up the practice of sacrificing all virgins* has led to this state of affairs**.

*"Virgins" to this site, not sexually speaking.

**The lack of new members, not the curse of Peter Milligan on Hellblazer.

dogpoet    425

Fuck Facebook.

I wouldn't fuck facebook with yours, Lou.

:icon_wink:

slinker    893

I used to be on Facebook a lot. Don't know why, but it got to be unnerving that everything you posted became fodder for everybody else. It's gotten, like the country, very polarized politically. The Republicans think Obama is trying to kill them by taxing them to death with free healthcare for poor people (who the Repiblicans would rather they just die apparently) while taking away their guns at the same time, and the Democrats seem to be reveling in the supreme court decision and keep rubbing the Republicans' noses in it while the Republicans keep crying about it. It's fun for about 20 seconds, then out come the insults flying both ways. You almost can't have a discussion on cute kittens or great bands without a political debate breaking out about healthcare. Americans are crazy. and I've been visiting Texas too long. I might be leaving Texas and Facebook at the same time.

I will say this though. Facebook has taught me that 99% of all Republicans listen to shitty music.

Christian    722

Eh, the government likes it that way.

The more people fight with each other, the less they're organizing to fight the real enemies, the plutocrats in government and their corporate overlords, and the more chance there is for people to use those "rights to guns" laws to shoot each other and end up locked away in the industrial-prison complex, where they can be overseen by the State and used as slave labour.

Lou K    1,046

Fuck Facebook.

I wouldn't fuck facebook with yours, Lou.

:icon_wink:

Noted.

Message boards about comic books are my Facebook.

Christian    722

Only they don't send you annoying messages all the time about how "you haven't logged on in a few days, and where are you?". "We're having trouble tracking your every movement when you aren't updating your status every hour!".

dogpoet    425

This is why I wouldn't fuck Facebook with Lou's...

:sherlock:

slinker    893

You could facefuck a book, that way it might be a bit more sanitary than the way which repels you at this point, innit?

Shawn    297

You could facefuck a book, that way it might be a bit more sanitary than the way which repels you at this point, innit?

Papercuts

Spain    66

I approve of the idea.

Also, I was kicked out from Facebook long ago. You can use that to advertise the forum.