A. Heathen

Testing: please read

slinker    893

it's a go here in the southern US. and it's very cool. wow neat also applies.

Christian    728

It was fun reading the Hellblazer #281 thread, page two. (Which seems to be the most recent issue archived?)

Ahh, the hardest years, the wildest years, the desperate and divided years. These should not be forgotten years.

:icon_wink:

• Upvote 2

Gwilym    330

Works for me!

I won't bump the #280 thread since it's old and I don't want to undermine the board's valiant attempts to wish Milligan out of existence, but man I got a massive kick out of seeing Christian's comment about the woman's facial expression when Gemma bricks that bloke. That frame is is honestly my strongest abiding memory of the Phantom Pains collection. Such a ridiculous misillustration; one of those awful glib semi-aloof faces (and bits of dialogue) that you see in webcomics after a character says they don't like Joss Whedon or Game of Thrones or whatever the audience's sacred cow du jour is.

It's a moment that really underlined how difficult it was to care about what was going on in the Hellblazer universe at this point, since even it didn't seem to give a shit.

Spain    66

i get the message

No topics were found. This is either because there are no topics in this forum, or the topics are older than the current age cut-off.

slinker    893

From now on, I need for everyone to read my posts in the voice of Dr. Orpheus from Venture Bros, if you would please. I'm cultivating a new look. I no longer fuck frogs.

A. Heathen    1,121

I tried it back when that thread started but it didn't work for me.

So I will stick with hearing Slinker as this fellow

0000cxe2.jpg

• Upvote 1

slinker    893
never seen the show

:ohmy:

I agree!

:ohmy:

I'm trying to think of myself as a combination of 80s Bobcat Goldthwait, Bronn from Game of Thrones, and a grown up Ralph Wiggum.

And Orpheus.