Sign in to follow this  
Akhira

Grimmsville: A new podcast

Mark    332

I enjoyed that - charmingly odd. Do you have a plan for them, or are you just going where it takes you?

Your voice doesn't sound exactly how I'd imagined. Not sure how I'd imagined it, but it was slightly different from this. That's voices for you, though. I approve - it's a nice voice. You have my permission to keep it.

• Upvote 1

Red    467

Cool. A recording tip: You should move your mouth slightly further away from the mic, to avoid getting sound override every time you say "p", "b" or other consonants where you have a sudden rush of air.

I didn't expect you to have a slightly German accent to your English, but thinking back it probably makes sense, since you've talked about living in Germany many years.

Akhira    29

Thanks guys. I was worried how it'd sound like, since I'm not too fond of my voice.

Mark: I've got only a vague plan at the moment and some ideas for the next few shows (which have been delayed due to life and stuff :tongue: as usual). The next one should involve the frog prince and possible descendants?

Red: Good advice. There's something weird about the headset that I used, where it suddenly decides to not record anything but static in-between, which is why I may have held the mike to close. You're also the first and only person who noticed my slight German accent. :wink: