24 replies to this topic

#21 seventhcircle

seventhcircle

living circlejerk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2,287 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 02:09 PM

nah the pose is ok. except the fag, try that pose out with a burning cigarette (or pretend like holding one), that feels very unconfortable. it feels like they wanted to put him with one on the cover at all costs. i dislike the thing the letterer did, greatly, this spooky constantine style looks goofy and a someone that has had ancient greek for a couple of years in school, i really really hate the abuse of those letters for the 'arcane' style of roman letters.

the colorist did a really nice job though i agree, i like this style of coloring.

Of cause you keep going on. We.. we all keep going on. If we stop laughing, than they have won.
[Alfonse. french-german Comedian, 17.11.15]

#22 TheDevilYouKnow

TheDevilYouKnow

Taxi Driver

• Members
  • 162 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 05:18 PM

View PostA. Heathen, on 09 June 2015 - 05:09 PM, said:

Posted Image
" draw me like one of your french girls"
thanks to john constantine , i'll now wear trench coats, smoke and drink constantly, talk in a british accent, get a sting haircut, fuck lots and lots of people, start a punk band, piss off people on a daily basis for shits and giggles, and literally piss on vampires and trick demons into curing my cancer.

like a BOSS.

#23 JasonT

JasonT

Stressing over cat urine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,103 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 02:04 AM

View Postlady_constantine, on 11 June 2015 - 01:06 PM, said:

but on a fun note,I love this cover because the colors are awsome,john's hair is fun and his eyes are pretty, ...

Fair enough.

View Postlady_constantine, on 11 June 2015 - 01:06 PM, said:

...he looks like he bang dudes here...no really,he does.nobody wants to say it,but it looks like the protagonist likes men.i mean,he's posed like one of those underwear models in a calven klein ad that a rare few women and a majority of gay men would swoon over...

Plus he's surrounded by spurting eyes. Even the logo suggests bukkake.

#24 slinker

slinker

Dr. Orpheus!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,444 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 10:38 AM

View Postseventhcircle, on 11 June 2015 - 09:47 AM, said:

what is exxing? trippin balls?

i lit the wrong end of a cigarette a few times, most of the time it was my last :angry:  and only when i was drunk as fuck.

High on MDMA.
When you are a step ahead of everybody else, they call you a genius. When you are two steps ahead, they say you're crazy.

"If you can't say 'Fuck,' you can't say, 'Fuck the government.'" - Lenny Bruce

#25 lady_constantine

lady_constantine

Hogwarts Graduate

• Members
  • 387 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 01:22 PM

Plus he's surrounded by spurting eyes. Even the logo suggests bukkake.

whoa...my head didn't go that far...but NOW that you mention it.Can't look at this the same again
Wanna know what ol' Conjob gets up to nowadays? Read 'The Laughing Magician's Journal http://a-laughing-magicians-journal.blogspot.com/'.Also,check out his latest adventures at 'Elseworlds Legends http://elseworlds-legends.blogspot.com/ http://so-tru-review.blogspot.com/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users