Jump to content


Constantine - The Hellblazer #5


  • Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 dogpoet

dogpoet

    Fappy, the anti-masturbation dolphin

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,600 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The bit of Scotland just over Cumbria.

Posted 24 July 2015 - 11:21 PM

View PostSpeedblazer, on 24 July 2015 - 06:47 AM, said:

Is screwing a tentacle demon still considered bisexual?
Of course it is: with tentacles that size the demon has to be a guy...

#22 BobafrigginFeet

BobafrigginFeet

    Street Magician

  • Members
  • 231 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 25 July 2015 - 01:12 AM

This guy is pansexual now.

Quote

AN: If Constantine and Lucifer were in a drag down take out no-holds-barred fight, who wins?
MC: Lucifer wins, then as he's walking away he realizes his wallet's gone.

#23 lady_constantine

lady_constantine

    Hogwarts Graduate

  • Members
  • 387 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:philadelphia ,PA

Posted 25 July 2015 - 02:04 PM

View PostBobafrigginFeet, on 25 July 2015 - 01:12 AM, said:

This guy is pansexual now.

him and captain Jack Harkness would get along just fine (google torchwood)

they'd probably get it on too
Wanna know what ol' Conjob gets up to nowadays? Read 'The Laughing Magician's Journal http://a-laughing-magicians-journal.blogspot.com/'.Also,check out his latest adventures at 'Elseworlds Legends http://elseworlds-legends.blogspot.com/ http://so-tru-review.blogspot.com/

#24 seventhcircle

seventhcircle

    living circlejerk

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 2,276 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 25 July 2015 - 07:20 PM

dunno, they are propably to full of themselves, both of them.

i liked the early jack harkness, pre season 3. also i am sure pretty much anyone here knows who he is, just look at the dr. who thread :wink2:

Quote

Of cause you keep going on. We.. we all keep going on. If we stop laughing, than they have won.
[Alfonse. french-german Comedian, 17.11.15]

#25 Christian

Christian

    The Last One

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,265 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Brigadoon

Posted 26 July 2015 - 10:20 PM

I'm thinking John and Jerry Cornelius (Moorcock) would make the best match.
"I wish it were fin du globe," said Dorian with a sigh.
"Life is such a great disappointment."
-Oscar Wilde

#26 lady_constantine

lady_constantine

    Hogwarts Graduate

  • Members
  • 387 posts
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:philadelphia ,PA

Posted 27 July 2015 - 01:11 PM

View PostChristian, on 26 July 2015 - 10:20 PM, said:

I'm thinking John and Jerry Cornelius (Moorcock) would make the best match.

damn,you dug in the archives for that
Wanna know what ol' Conjob gets up to nowadays? Read 'The Laughing Magician's Journal http://a-laughing-magicians-journal.blogspot.com/'.Also,check out his latest adventures at 'Elseworlds Legends http://elseworlds-legends.blogspot.com/ http://so-tru-review.blogspot.com/

#27 A. Heathen

A. Heathen

    The wisdom of Dick (Solomon)

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,303 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London

Posted 27 July 2015 - 08:19 PM

View Postlady_constantine, on 27 July 2015 - 01:11 PM, said:

View PostChristian, on 26 July 2015 - 10:20 PM, said:

I'm thinking John and Jerry Cornelius (Moorcock) would make the best match.

damn,you dug in the archives for that

Nah, he just dug Moorcock.
*resisting Half Man Half Biscuit reference here.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
"But that's the whole point, it's supernatural, these things happen.
It's not supposed to be realistic in that sense."

#28 Demon Chas08

Demon Chas08

    Con Artist

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 2,138 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Greensboro,North Carolina

Posted 29 July 2015 - 06:41 PM

View PostA. Heathen, on 27 July 2015 - 08:19 PM, said:

View Postlady_constantine, on 27 July 2015 - 01:11 PM, said:

View PostChristian, on 26 July 2015 - 10:20 PM, said:

I'm thinking John and Jerry Cornelius (Moorcock) would make the best match.

damn,you dug in the archives for that

Nah, he just dug Moorcock.
*resisting Half Man Half Biscuit reference here.

And BOOM goes the dynamite
"Ha ha! Cookies on dowels!"- Phil Ken Sebben circa 2001

For Doctor Who, Torchwood, Bernice Summerfield & Sarah Jane reviews go to: www.doctorwhoreviews.co.uk

For Doctor Who Chronology: http://drwhocontinut...e.blogspot.com/

#29 dogpoet

dogpoet

    Fappy, the anti-masturbation dolphin

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,600 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The bit of Scotland just over Cumbria.

Posted 15 October 2015 - 03:56 PM

View Postdogpoet, on 24 July 2015 - 11:21 PM, said:

View PostSpeedblazer, on 24 July 2015 - 06:47 AM, said:

Is screwing a tentacle demon still considered bisexual?
Of course it is: with tentacles that size the demon has to be a guy...

Just bumping this thread to concede that I was dead wrong about the tentacle demon thang's gender.

#30 Speedblazer

Speedblazer

    Street Magician

  • Members
  • 295 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 16 October 2015 - 09:51 AM

View Postdogpoet, on 15 October 2015 - 03:56 PM, said:

View Postdogpoet, on 24 July 2015 - 11:21 PM, said:

View PostSpeedblazer, on 24 July 2015 - 06:47 AM, said:

Is screwing a tentacle demon still considered bisexual?
Of course it is: with tentacles that size the demon has to be a guy...

Just bumping this thread to concede that I was dead wrong about the tentacle demon thang's gender.
So it was a woman then? Let me guess: old girlfriend of John's?

#31 dogpoet

dogpoet

    Fappy, the anti-masturbation dolphin

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,600 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The bit of Scotland just over Cumbria.

Posted 16 October 2015 - 11:40 AM

Yep.

#32 Speedblazer

Speedblazer

    Street Magician

  • Members
  • 295 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 17 October 2015 - 06:27 PM

View Postdogpoet, on 16 October 2015 - 11:40 AM, said:

Yep.
jeez. I knew it. It's because that's always been the theme for this ver. of hellblazer; everything bad is always John's fault.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users