4 replies to this topic

#1 Akhira

Akhira

Mostly void, partially stars

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,509 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 02:51 PM

After messing around (and beating my head on walls) for weeks I've finally made Podcast.

1. Sleeping beauty

What do you guys think?
"Insanity is a tool, use it well." - Robert Clark

Hellboy: Don't mess with me, Lady. I've been drinking with skeletons.

Stinking cheese  I  Boredmuse

#2 Lou K

Lou K

POWAH!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,776 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 06:45 PM

Hilarious. Love the music.
In the age of the internet someone's sensibility is ALWAYS being tested.

~ James

Posted Image

#3 Mark

Mark

"I know it's not as good as it used to be..."

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,759 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 11:18 PM

I enjoyed that - charmingly odd. Do you have a plan for them, or are you just going where it takes you?

Your voice doesn't sound exactly how I'd imagined. Not sure how I'd imagined it, but it was slightly different from this. That's voices for you, though. I approve - it's a nice voice. You have my permission  to keep it.
"As we journey through life, discarding baggage along the way, we should keep an iron grip, to the very end, on the capacity for silliness. It preserves the soul from dessication."
- Humphrey Lyttleton, 1921-2008

"The Doctor remembers every Doctor Who story ever told. Every episode, Target book, comic strip and every game of companions and TARDISes that you played as a kid. The universe he lives in has no record of it, because paradoxes and divergent dimensions and the Time War have reset things... but the Doctor remembers and sometimes when he is sad it's because you've stopped being 8 years old and he can't run around the school playground with you anymore."
- some wise soul on the internet somewhere, 2009

#4 Red

Red

All your capital are belong to us

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,239 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 08:56 AM

Cool. A recording tip: You should move your mouth slightly further away from the mic, to avoid getting sound override every time you say "p", "b" or other consonants where you have a sudden rush of air.

I didn't expect you to have a slightly German accent to your English, but thinking back it probably makes sense, since you've talked about living in Germany many years.
Capital is dead labor, which, vampire-like, lives only by sucking living labor, and lives the more, the more labor it sucks.

#5 Akhira

Akhira

Mostly void, partially stars

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4,509 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 06:19 AM

Thanks guys. I was worried how it'd sound like, since I'm not too fond of my voice.

Mark: I've got only a vague plan at the moment and some ideas for the next few shows (which have been delayed due to life and stuff :tongue: as usual). The next one should involve the frog prince and possible descendants?

Red: Good advice. There's something weird about the headset that I used, where it suddenly decides to not record anything but static in-between, which is why I may have held the mike to close. You're also the first and only person who noticed my slight German accent. :wink:
"Insanity is a tool, use it well." - Robert Clark

Hellboy: Don't mess with me, Lady. I've been drinking with skeletons.

Stinking cheese  I  Boredmuse

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users