Sign in to follow this  
Demon Chas08

The Barry Allen Show

Very cool! I'm feeling even more better about this series. His portrayal, the powers, the suit ; all are looking really strong here.

Yes, I am happy dancing. Stay outta my way :-)

Extended 5 minute trailer!

This is everything I want in a Flash TV show.

I like that the staff scientists at STAR Labs could all be models for Abercrombie & Fitch catalogs.

Andrew Kreisberg talks The Flash.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Flash-Andrew-Kreisberg-1087856.aspx

Highlights:

- They want to make superheroes fun again.

- There will NOT be a "freak of the week" like Smallville.

- The public will start out viewing Flash as a sort of urban legend, but before too long he will be out and pround with Central City celebrating him.

- There will be tech-base villians and science experiment gone wrong villians.

- The mystery surrounding the murder of Barry's mom will not drag on and on, it will be known by seasons end

- There will be a slow build, big bad, ala Deathstroke. Guess who?

Wouldn't reverse flash just be really slow then?

Reverse in mentality not powers. :icon_wink:

Oh damn! This HUGE Flash fan is happy. I loved that premiere!!!!! It's everything I want from a live action Flash. Grant Gustin is fantastic at playing a slightly awkward science nerd who gets superpowers (he would make a brilliant Spider-Man btw). He's a bright guardian angel. This show also embraces and properly uses it's comic book roots in believable (not dark and gritty) ways. The special effects are summer blockbuster level. The suit looks great in action with a functional sleek design. There are some CW-ish elements: a love triangle, etc, that aren't groan inducing, as they get drowned out by the rest of the quality. And that little epilogue at the end. OH MY FUCK! I love where this series could be heading.

Speaking of Reverse Flash. Here he is on set in costume. I like the design. You can't go full yellow. And there's a RING! As in something similar to Flash's ring that contains his costume.

http://www.comicbook.../news/?a=108943

BTW, that is not a dance competition :laugh:

He stands still and makes the world revolve real fast around him?

Well, last episode was mostly fun and it teased Gorilla Grodd, so I'm pretty pleased. But looking at Chloe on Agents of S.H.A.M.E., Laurel on Arrow, Zed on Constantine, Barbara on Gotham and Iris on The Flash [honorable mention goes to Lana on Smallville], I am now convinced that comic book adaptations should stop trying to have a love interest built-in from the get-go, but rather just make a [mixed-gender] team cast and see if any two characters develop some chemistry and plot from whatever sticks.

Why is Barry the only good metahuman in Central city? Why are all the others evil except for Barry when they all were affected by the same phenomenon?

Only cuz he smoke so much chronic.

Why is Barry the only good metahuman in Central city? Why are all the others evil except for Barry when they all were affected by the same phenomenon?

Last night's metahuman, Plastique, wasn't evil, quite contrary.