Sign in to follow this  
Demon Chas08

The Barry Allen Show

Why is Barry the only good metahuman in Central city? Why are all the others evil except for Barry when they all were affected by the same phenomenon?

My wife asked me exactly the same question. :laugh:

Out of the comic book based TV shows that are on at the moment (and there seems to be dozens) this is my favourite right now. It is so much fun and Grant Gustin is perfect as Barry Allen.

So, I'm pretty sure that they at least

want us to think that Doc McWheelchair is Barry from the future:

BOMJPnU.jpg

The first crossover episode with The Arrow was actually pretty damn fun. Had some usual minor CW/network TV niggles, and it seemed to be a really tight cut of the episode, jumping over some plot beats to get to the good stuff faster, but I was thoroughly entertained, and am really happy that there'll be a pt. II of sorts tomorrow night.

Next week we will finally see Reverse-Flash. Supposedly they are hinting that it's not Harrison Well's or Eddie Thawn, which could be nice if he was somebody completely new or hell what if he was the First Reverse-Flash aka The Rival who was a Jay Garrick villain. I am going to assume though that Wells DOES become the Zoom later on, and maybe then we end getting Eddie Thawn as the 3rd Reverse-Flash.

On another note, Wells could be Rip Hunter making sure that Barry doesn't go missing and trying to fix the time stream.

This show got so good later in the season. It's second to daredevil this year IMO, I'd put it above agent carter, well above arrow which has had a weak season, well above agents of shield.

The flash = LUV

ironically,i never liked the comic and the only one i even gave half a damn about was kid flash/impulse and that was from watching that damn young justice cartoon which was da shit

The flash = LUV

ironically,i never liked the comic and the only one i even gave half a damn about was kid flash/impulse and that was from watching that damn young justice cartoon which was da shit

I found Zatanna as a teenager disturbing..