A. Heathen

Matt Ryan IS Johnny Constantine

And so it begins. :icon_wink: If you mean "superhero", Matt referred to JC as a superhero twice in that interview.

Cue descent of this thread into nitpicking. :tongue:

:blush:

constantine-poster-final21.jpg

so, my comic shoppe gave out free posters of the above art, did yours? It's already up on my wall! Nanna nanna nanna (I'm taunting you all!) I've already masturbated to it 6 times!

(you're welcome for that m,ental image. in truth, it was only 4)

• Upvote 2

pretty big IF. like in if michale jordan is not the top scorer on his team...

he is the kind of guy that will con you and if he doesn't like you he will kick you in the balls and laugh at you, if the con at first fails he will come back and eventually wins.

Matt Ryan often has these spot-on grimaces, and with that hair and stubble in tow, he looks like an early Frusin drawing come to life:

hellblazer1.jpg

• Upvote 2

Matt Ryan often has these spot-on grimaces, and with that hair and stubble in tow, he looks like an early Frusin drawing come to life:

hellblazer1.jpg

All he needs is the 10th Doctor coat to complete the resemblance since Frusin loved drawing the trenchcoat ridiculously long by late Azzarello-the first half of Carey

There are times where he does look exactly like something out of the comic. Really impressed with the lad.

• Upvote 2

There is one expression he has added that comics would not be able to pull off.

That one where he stops, looks like he's thinking "oh, no here I go again" and then gets involved.

If they ever do Mike Carey's "rejecting magic" Constantine the justice that editorial laxity failed to deliver, he'll be great at it.

" that whole bit where you face the devil, you know, and he (unintelligible) and it turns out to be holy water and all that"

This should've been a line in Bad Blood

• Upvote 1

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=56883

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://uk.eonline.com/news/595135/constantine-s-gone-southern-y-all-why-is-matt-ryan-switching-accents

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and this one gave me a special chuckle:

Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs.Constantine's John Constantine

[Regardless of the Castiel connection, it's just hilarious to me to have some version of John Constantine in an actual "who wore it better" scenario on E!]

• Upvote 2