A. Heathen

Matt Ryan IS Johnny Constantine

http://www.comicbook...rticle&id=56883

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://uk.eonline.co...itching-accents

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and this one gave me a special chuckle:

Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs.Constantine's John Constantine

[Regardless of the Castiel connection, it's just hilarious to me to have some version of John Constantine in an actual "who wore it better" scenario on E!]

Now I was about to say. I thought they were gonna switch to that accent for the rest of the show.

A good interview, especially that last bit:

IGN: You’ve talked about a good mate of yours who loves John Constantine and has been talking you through this whole process. What has he made of the TV show now that it’s airing?

Ryan: He likes it. So far from what he’s seen. He’s seen elements that he likes and elements that he doesn’t like. For any show at the beginning of it you’re kind of finding your feet and setting the tone. All the elements of production and writing and acting are gelling together to find the tone of the beast that you’re making. He’s been really complimentary to me – I don’t know if that’s because he’s my friend – I don’t think he would though because he’s such a hardcore fan. He thinks that certain elements of the show need improving, and I agree with him. With this kind of show – you have a chance to get better, and that’s happening. Each episode we’re getting stronger, we’re getting darker, we’re getting more into that Hellblazer world. The episode this week really shows that – the kind of shows that we’re trying to make and we are making now. It’s funny though – he’s the one guy I want to impress. I don’t really care about anyone else, I just want him to be happy because I know that he’s such an avid fan. If he wasn’t happy, I’d be very disappointed!

[Though poor form, IGN, calling Jim Corrigan a "Hellblazer favourite"]

• Upvote 2

yep. i was like, we have to find this friend of his and send him a bottle of scotch, or a scented candle, or whatever he prefers.

also matt talked about the great storylines in jld, that was... disturbing? unsetteling?

for jim corrigan. the hb wiki has not even an article on him or the spectre.

Well, that was an excellent series. But seriously you all, which one of you are this mate of his?

Fun! I like these little promo clips. They should have made more, earlier.