NBC's Constantine Twitter Account

Creative Team on Twitter

Official Writer's Office account

Actors On Twitter

Matt Ryan (John Constantine)

Harold Perrineau (Manny)

Charlie Halford (Chas)

Angelica Celaya (Zed)

It was quite surreal seeing promos for Constantine on Sunday Night ('MERICAN!) Football and hearing Al Michaels talk about the show. In a good way.

Guest Some Random Old Fucker

I laughed at that too. Having big-shot sports announcer Al Michaels work John Constantine's name into his play calling would probably have half the sports-hating posters here apoplectic with rage at the corporate synergy of such a thing.

Hey, they put spiderlegses video in that article. well, it was my video, he just did the easy part, the music. that's cool!

That's her father's show.

yeah i know. but wasn't the missing father the first reason john and zee know each other? if they would incorporate that story somehow, i would be soooo pleased. scratch that, if they incorporate zee somehow i would be. they can call her zatanna ^^, or drop zed and have zatanna by his side. scratch that. i want a show starring zatanna. the sexiest female in comic books deserves that. she is strong, beatiful, independent, interesting and you can have a lot of different ways you can portray her and the world around her.

Zed *should* only be around for one season.

After all, then the Doctor Who nrrdz could genuinely complain about "changing companions all the time".

Zed *should* only be around for one season.

After all, then the Doctor Who nrrdz could genuinely complain about "changing companions all the time".

Yeah. and have her as a guest star for the Fear Machine and The Golden Child (vol. 1) for the first half of Season 2 then bring Kit in for the later half

• Upvote 1

well i would'nt compare it to the doctor. nornmally the companion changes when the doctor changes. it makes total sense that, when they change the personality of the protagonist, that they change the personality that is his sidekick. i think that they need to abandon zed on a certain point, simply because one person can not put up with johns shit after a point (except of cause this person is named chas chandler), establishing zed as more than just a companion, but some kind of girlfriend, would make that more understandable. but they should not make the next 'companion' zee, the reason why they did not enter a longer relationship (apart from dc's marketing point), is that zee sees very soon through the bastard that is john constantine. it is not that he is not someone to keep around, he is after all a charming person and essentially someone with altruistic motives, but he is self destructive to the core and therefore to his beloved ones. chas is an exception, for once because john actively tries to protect chas from most the shit john does by keeping him away., when john is a bastard to chas it is mostly to create a distance, that in the end is meant to keep the best person john knows safe. or at least that is what i read into it and i think when they are writing chas in the future they should do something to him, that is more then hust being essentially a butler for john.