put something else in his hand with photoshop though. fire is too close to magic finger beams.

Like, what exactly? A crystal ball? A bowl of nachos?

The fire is fine. Maybe John had gasoline on his hands, and forgot, and when he lit up, his hand caught on fire. You know?

I really wish they hadn't used the Constantine comic font for the title.

I'm sure we'll end up getting upset new members on here, who start coming here to discuss the Constantine comic, and get pissed off when they find out that we only have negative things to say about the comic book.

Although, on the positive, considering we have about 10 members now, I'm sure they could easily band together and take over the forum, and set it on its proper path towards the glorious future, and out of the grim past of a failed comic book titled Hellblazer.

I just got a Harrison Ford vibe looking at the picture....

i TOOK THE LIBERTY OF ASSUMING IT JUST NEEDED A SLIGHT TWEAK (BUT i FORGOT THE BLOODY NACHOS!)

(Sorry, hit capslock, too lazy to retype, or too stoned, whichever)

GXyAxZq.jpg

obviously i am not a photoshop guru, that's best left to those who enjoy swallowing the poison apple, but i do think it's an amazing and fun program, so anytime i get to fuck with it, i love it.

there might be the legitimate fear of copyright violation police hunting us down and throwing us in gitmo with the other terrorists, but do we really want to live past the nuclear annihilation set to go in 2016? Thanks NATO!

• Upvote 4

and here is Christian's version. I really couldn't do much with the hand unfortunately.

LpVq1X9.jpg

• Upvote 4

i'm not that good. just started using it a couple years ago. and i just have the 10 yr old free version adobe no longer supports.

that's the Mission Impossible mouse, I saw the original on Tumblr today! Wow, that thing got around fast!

Get the new Hellblazer Nachos from Taco Bell. They're sinfully good with nacho cheese sauce so spicy evil The First of the Fallen will beg for mercy. Do you have the bollocks to try them?

• Upvote 2

They're smoking !

Just not in public....or on network TV....or in any film rated below R

• Upvote 1