Sign in to follow this  
Shawn

The Look

Yeah, looking at that I can't imagine them possibly finding a better physical match for John. Hope the actor's good - I haven't seen him in anything I'm aware of - but at the very least, they seem to be making the right aesthetic choices.

pleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegoodpleasebegood

• Upvote 2

I would be quite content with the irony of John Constantine being portrayed more faithfully on TV than in comics. Somehow that sort of seems fitting for Con Job

• Upvote 2

I think it's reasonable to suggest that anyone who professes dissatisfaction with the way they've captured the look of the character is someone who would so clearly never be satisfied that they can safely be ignored. Hopefully the characterisation and writing will be similarly on the money.

• Upvote 1

That photo looks like a photographic rendition of some of Tim Bradstreets covers.

Is the woman in the picture Gemma?

Liv (Lucy Griffiths). Hopefully we'll see Gemma (and Cheryl) on there one day but I won't hold my breath

I don't know if I'm supposed to say this....but seeing her on the show may be reason enough to watch, regardless.

:icon_wink: