Mick

Constantine Pilot 1.0 Leaked - SPOILERS

that is the 3rd poochie joke i've heard, all 3 were for totally different topics. something must be about to happen!

I've altered the title for this thread just a little as news out of SDCC reveals that they've made another fairly significant change to the version that leaked out to the internet.

That Vine's from a promo video, so presumably not under the same restrictions that NBC places on the show itself. Still, though. That's pretty cool.

Dude! that article John posted said[ Spoiler : Demon Constantine ]is in the pilot! holy shit!

More likely it's just the episode's demon taking on John's form. The Demon Constantine's histiry is way too complicated for a pilot!

• Upvote 1

More likely it's just the episode's demon taking on John's form. The Demon Constantine's histiry is way too complicated for a pilot!

I wouldn't be surprise if they wait til later down the road when the series has strong enough legs to go for a strong adaptation of Critical Mass

A line of dialog to suggest that's Constantine's ultimate fate, end the season with John pulling the Critical Mass trick with the reveal kicking off the second season - lovely.

• Upvote 2

I've finally gotten around to watching this pirated pilot and i quite enjoyed it. Most of what can be said about it has been already, but I want to emphasize how well casted i thought this show was. The one weak spot is actually being replaced so...

I especially thought they did a good job casting Richie with Jeremy Davies, i hope that they change his plot up some because that techno-daemon business really hasn't aged very well in my opinion.

Also, I like that it is set in Atlanta, it's always good to see a show that is not set in NYC or LA. Also since i'm in Birmingham, it makes me feel like i'm right close to the action.

I'll tell you want I'm most excited about, discussing the individual episodes of this show like we used to do with Hellblazer, I miss that, I do.

• Upvote 2

I've finally gotten around to watching this pirated pilot and i quite enjoyed it. Most of what can be said about it has been already, but I want to emphasize how well casted i thought this show was. The one weak spot is actually being replaced so...

I especially thought they did a good job casting Richie with Jeremy Davies, i hope that they change his plot up some because that techno-daemon business really hasn't aged very well in my opinion.

Also, I like that it is set in Atlanta, it's always good to see a show that is not set in NYC or LA. Also since i'm in Birmingham, it makes me feel like i'm right close to the action.

I'll tell you want I'm most excited about, discussing the individual episodes of this show like we used to do with Hellblazer, I miss that, I do.

That would be great to do again after 3 years of Milligan's shit stew and the New 52

That would be great to do again after 3 years of Milligan's shit stew and the New 52

Can you remember, let's try and keep this to the comic sections?

• Upvote 1

Can you remember, let's try and keep this to the comic sections?

Oopsie. *goes to the corner*