Sign in to follow this  
Gwilym

Humble Dynamite 10th Anniversary Bundle

https://www.humblebundle.com/books

Celebrating 10 years of Dynamite Entertainment with an explosive amount of content. The Humble Dynamite 10th Anniversary Bundle features 136 issues across 20 comic book titles. Name your price for Project Superpowers Vol. 1, Vampirella Masters Vol. 1 & 2, Sherlock Holmes Vol. 1: The Trial of Sherlock Holmes, Chaos! #1, Vampirella vs. Fluffy, My Little Phony: A Brony Adventure and Cryptozoic Man #1-4, plus the entire collections of Amanda Hocking's The Hollowland and The Mocking Dead. If you pay more than the average price, you'll also get Jim Butcher's Dresden Files: War Cry #1, Legenderry: A Steampunk Adventure #1-3, Pathfinder: Dark Waters Rising Vol. 1, Red Sonja: Queen of Plagues Vol. 1, Vampirella Masters Vol. 4, The Shadow: Midnight in Moscow #1, Miss Fury Vol. 1 and Kevin Smith's The Green Hornet Vol. 1 & 2, along with the complete George R. R. Martin's Wild Cards and Jungle Girl Omnibus.

Pay $15 or more to get all of the above plus all 36 issues of Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time Vol. 1 and The Dynamite Art of Alex Ross.

Can anyone here recommend anything from this? Scanning the page, it looks like it might be one huge irony festival, ranging from outright parody to camp throwback, but when I look more carefully I see a few Grant Morrisons and Alan Moores dotting the credits too. Are there any definite highlights?

I know that I -can- read comics on PC, but I also know that I tend not to, so without any recommendations to go by, I'd most likely just leave this lot to gather virtual dust.

You tell us, what will you pay for just this? Seems like a little, no? OK then.

You want to pay too much? That's ok too. You pay too much, we'll give you this much more.

Feel cheated still? Pay a little more, and we'll give you all of this too.

What's that about? It's like a late-night infomercial shill.

I don't see anything that Moore or Morrison worked on there.

Unless they have the rights to reprint the Vampirella books from the 1990s. Morrison had a run on that. It was worth reading...but only for the right price. Pay too much, feel cheated. Don't. Pay just what it's worth now.

Moore wrote a short story for some Vampirella special that came out at the same time, but it wasn't that great.

You know, it's Vampirella. You aren't missing any lost classics.