Demon Chas08

The TVGuide Comic-Con cover

I said not to smoke while reading that magazine! You've only gone and set it on fire, haven't you?

Nah that's awesome. Lookit 'im go. :D He really is John given flesh. I love the colouring on this, too.

Except the movie. And the comic's tie-in novels (which were awful). And, the heroclix.

:wink:

Some good company he keeps...Vampire Diaries.

Supernatural.

OK, I don't know what the Following is.

Except the movie. And the comic's tie-in novels (which were awful). And, the heroclix.

Supernatural.

The one with Kevin Bacon in itt

And, the heroclix.

what is heroclix?

Supernatural.

The one with Kevin Bacon in itt

basically it is about a serial killer, whom creates a cult based on some kind of pseudo religion about edgar poe and death n stuff. and yeah he is obsessed with kevin bacon. i always found myself thinking: Thats not how such cults work, thats not how any of this works...

What are heroclix? Just the coolest things ever!

They're miniature figurines cast as Marvel and DC characters, displayed on a base. There are thousands of them by now.

They're called heroclix because the base has a click function so you can play some sort of game with them. I have no idea how to play the game. I just buy them to display.

• Upvote 2

What are heroclix? Just the coolest things ever!

They're miniature figurines cast as Marvel and DC characters, displayed on a base. There are thousands of them by now.

They're called heroclix because the base has a click function so you can play some sort of game with them. I have no idea how to play the game. I just buy them to display.

I do too. I mostly have them because they give away a free one every year for free comic day, so i have 7 of them by now. they are all marvel characters except for batman. I have Batman, Spider-man, Iron Man flying and Iron Man in a defensive position , Wolverine, Storm, and a clone trooper because one year they did a star wars heroclix. they sit in my window sill that gets the most sun because I'm a super villain and am trying to melt them. they've been there for a year and show no signs of melting or even fading really. what the fuck are they made from?

Something from China, I assume....

I have the original Iron Man armour, and I have a Wolverine in his John Byrne brown costume.

I'm not going to list every one I own, because my entire bedroom is decorated in the things. My bedroom was very bare (except for comics and books), until I discovered the wonders of heroclix.

tumblr_n7oljjDNbg1r00lgio7_r1_400.gif

the only thing worth a damn about tumblr is the sheer volume of images, static or animated that spill through it each day. i saw that tv guide pic there hours before anyplace else. same with that one of the 3 of them in my last post.