I am a horrible man-child who objectifies women and I approve of this choice.

This I like the sound of....

“She’s someone who can go toe-to-toe with John,” executive producer Daniel Cerone said. “She’s intuitive. She can detect bulls–t,” whereas Lucy Griffiths’ exiting alter ego Liv — one of the writers’ own inventions — was “very wide-eyed [and] reactive.”

“We felt a bit hamstrung” by Liv’s nature, Cerone admitted. Zed also brings with her an “interesting dark past,” EP David S. Goyer teased.

Some possibly big spoilers near the end of that article by the by.

• Upvote 1

She really is unfeasibly beautiful. Which isn't quite how I read the character, but oh well; television. The description sounds about right, at least. I wish her luck!

I watched her demo reel; it was mostly in Spanish, mostly geared towards selling her as a sex fantasy, and not much use as a Zed preview.

Does anyone know where the line drawing is from? It really looks like a Jacen Burrows illustration, though I can't think when or why that would've come into existence.

I watched her demo reel; it was mostly in Spanish, mostly geared towards selling her as a sex fantasy

Huh.

I hope they nick John's resolution to the Resurrection Crusade problem, namely shagging Mary before Jesus gets the chance.

• Upvote 1

If they were being consistent, she'd be called "Zee".

True yet the New 52 cheerleaders still hold out hope that Zed means Zatanna. Misguided I know

• Upvote 1

As long as they get high together, I'm cool with that. That's legit HB.

And yep, that pic's from Secret Files. Good eye! And bad eye me; it's not Jacen at all, which is more obvious when Marj and Merc aren't cropped out (it's a real canonical mish-mash of a drawing).

True yet the New 52 cheerleaders still hold out hope that Zed means Zatanna. Misguided I know

She actually looks more like Zatanna than Zed to me, but whatever, seems like an improvement over the helpless companion type.

(Hopefully that one puts on the Helm of Fate and flies off into the night)

those exist? new 52 john fans, really? i'm stunned, i really am.

those exist? new 52 john fans, really? i'm stunned, i really am.

I dunno; I was just reading the old thread for Gemma's Sexy Revenge, and it included at least one link to a 5/5 review. After seeing that, I don't think any reaction to any use of the character could stun me. And you were there, maaan. You know what it was like.

They could write an issue consisting entirely of the dog video, and it could be crowned as the best comic ever, and I doubt I'd even blink. Anything goes now.

A woman after my own heart

Don't fall for it, it's a promo-trap. That she holds up a good trade doesn't mean shit. I mean... really don't get my hopes too high.

Dammit it works. :angry:

A woman after my own heart

Don't fall for it, it's a promo-trap. That she holds up a good trade doesn't mean shit. I mean... really don't get my hopes too high.

Dammit it works. :angry:

I'll take her promo trap over Kate Mara's any day

I've never seen those particular trades outside of my own collection, so the picture kind of looks like she's just robbed me. Which instantly gives her counter-cultural outlaw cred! Zed cred.

I hope she likes them! And I hope she gets really overexcited and ends up tweeting a selfie with a home-styled Zed 'do

I've never seen those particular trades outside of my own collection, so the picture kind of looks like she's just robbed me. Which instantly gives her counter-cultural outlaw cred! Zed cred.

I hope she likes them! And I hope she gets really overexcited and ends up tweeting a selfie with a home-styled Zed 'do

maybe she is living in your house under the stairs or smthg. have you doublechecked?