A new interview with Angelica Celaya is out, has some hints for the future:

IGN: What can we expect from the rest of the season?

Celaya: Well, The Spectre's coming. So that's interesting and awesome. And we definitely learn more about Zed and her past. Her past comes back and haunts her in a big way. And that's going to be a huge part of the season. Along with The Spectre. And the four of us - John, Manny, Chas, and Zed - we get together and we start actually becoming a tight team. And that's going to be incredible.

• Upvote 1

A new interview with Angelica Celaya is out, has some hints for the future:

IGN: What can we expect from the rest of the season?

Celaya: Well, The Spectre's coming. So that's interesting and awesome. And we definitely learn more about Zed and her past. Her past comes back and haunts her in a big way. And that's going to be a huge part of the season. Along with The Spectre. And the four of us - John, Manny, Chas, and Zed - we get together and we start actually becoming a tight team. And that's going to be incredible.

i can not dig johnnyboy actually becoming a team with an angel. he is more the kinda guy that would cook an angels heart and inject, what has come out, with a hot needle or something (like magic empowering heroin or smthg). i mean he is the guy that snorted santa claus through the nose.

• Upvote 1

I believe she's said that [ Spoiler : The Resurrection Crusade ] will show up at some point.

I'm 100% convinced that the Manny/Constantine relationship will end in betrayal by one party or the other or both!

• Upvote 1

I kind of like her character, though it was odd how the promos for the TV series pretty much hyped up this other girl has having some "gift" and John being there to help her. Then they just boot her after the first episode.

I kind of like her character, though it was odd how the promos for the TV series pretty much hyped up this other girl has having some "gift" and John being there to help her. Then they just boot her after the first episode.

And a tiny selective few want her back

i hope they explain better what zed actually wants from constantine, because for now it seems a little half assed to me.

i like that they not immediatly hooked up, or where hinted to hook up. i mean it has to happen eventually (because comics!) but to establish the characters before that is actually a nice touch. i think to better establish how they are equals, john needs to stop to go on and explain everything about his magic (which i don't care for in the like they do anyway), because that she really doesn't know about magic automatically puts her on a backseat in the show, to hear constantine lecture here kinda is like a teacher student relationship (not equal). i hope they don't do a damsel john in distress saved by zed every episode, because that will get boring.

The producers are not ruling it out [maybe].

http://www.zap2it.com/blogs/constantine_liv_lucy_griffiths_david_s_goyer_daniel_cerone-2014-11

The producers are not ruling it out [maybe].

http://www.zap2it.co..._cerone-2014-11

I wonder if this backs up my theory about the Cousin in question being Marj by any chance

i hope they explain better what zed actually wants from constantine, because for now it seems a little half assed to me.

i like that they not immediatly hooked up, or where hinted to hook up. i mean it has to happen eventually (because comics!) but to establish the characters before that is actually a nice touch. i think to better establish how they are equals, john needs to stop to go on and explain everything about his magic (which i don't care for in the like they do anyway), because that she really doesn't know about magic automatically puts her on a backseat in the show, to hear constantine lecture here kinda is like a teacher student relationship (not equal). i hope they don't do a damsel john in distress saved by zed every episode, because that will get boring.

I doubt they will since we saw her save our boy's ass twice which is more true to her comic counterpart

I'm in love with Angela Celaya. I think she's the most gorgeous woman on tv.

• Upvote 2

yeah and now some alternative fashion and she would come close. although i never have envisioned zed as a bombshell, which angelica clearly is (i mean if you would shave her hair and dress her in a bag for potatos, she would still be stunning).

Straight from the Mary herself regarding the series pending fate:

You were filming when NBC announced they were scaling back on season one and ending production with episode 13. What was your, Matt's and the cast and crew's reaction?

We have up to episode 15 in our hands, and we wish you guys could see what a riot that would have been. That's going to get reworked for season two. I got contracted for 13 episodes. I didn't get contracted for 15, 19 or 20. The funny thing is, everybody got scared. "They are canceling Constantine." Well, according to my contract, I was only scheduled for 13. According to my timeslot, I knew I was going to have January and February and so on free. The true diehard fans got really scared saying, "Oh, my God. What happened?"

It's like, "Wait a minute. There are other series that started off a little slow, trying to see what they were doing." You see our episodes and the money going into those graphics and CG. When you are spending a pretty dime making these graphics look like you are going to the movies, it adds up.

http://www.comicbook...rticle&id=57558

Judith and Ol' Terry Thirteen in S2? I think so

The cast & crew have the scripts.

No filming beyond 13.

Yup. They have the following 3 scripts. The rest between this month and next month's renewal decision (if this friday's 18-49 demo return to 1.0 or better) is up to us wee viewers and the spirit of Lady Joanna

Think I guessed how this friday's episode ends. The Conjob89 handle is yours truly :blush:

Angelica CelayaVerified account @AngelicaCelaya

#Hellblazers how do you guys think we are going to end our mid-season finale? @NBCConstantine #Constantine

Angelica Celaya@AngelicaCelaya 21m21 minutes ago

@Conjob89: @AngelicaCelaya @NBCConstantine The Invunche takes out Anne Marie and Zed winds up being prepared for the Messiah?”dam!