Sign in to follow this  
slinker

What If Peter Milligan had written the comic that inspired a TV series ?

ghost written someone else. milligan stole it and took the credit! (what if that were true! he might not post here).

That is the point isn't it. I think he was completely oblivious to the fact, that he desecrated john. He really thinks he did a good job, or that is what I got from the interview. And there was no one in the editorial staff to tell him otherwise. If he would come here and see that some people are still butthurt over what he did, he might in retrospective feel at least indifferent about his run. It's ironic how the last chapter of a horror comic was not horror at all in the content, but utter horror in the execution.

if the above is correct, then he's an idiot. it fits my case that he had a more malicious contempt for the book, the characters, or those associated with the book through the years. it doesn't seem like he's oblivious to his desecration, he seems more to revel in it.

I salute you. Your hate is so much more pure than mine. No stain of doubt, or reason, or forgivness.

it's more of a punning stunt than straightforward word play.

look up "shun"

(-nery) is a suffix most usually seen in nunnery, but doesn't mean much here.

i hope i wasn't being a dick, but the funniest part is that i almost put a k in dicktionary too. for a laugh that i was afraid i would be the only one laughing. glad to know i wouldn't be alone.

• Upvote 1