Sign in to follow this  
slinker

Batman: Attack on Arkham

oh, the gods of suck have infected DC at every level. this might just be the worst straight to video animated DC production oout there. first, batman in in the title to sell this thing. he's at the bginning of the story and at the end, the rest of it is about the suicide squad. and they made me do something oi thpought impossible. they made me hate harley quinn. the dialogue was stupid, the plot was insipid, the innuendo retarded but non-stop. and i guess cussing is now the vogue thing in DC animated straight to video releases. cuz they cuss a bunch up in here.

• Upvote 1

yes and Justice League New Frontier is the best of the lot. Dark Knight Returns is pretty good too.

i watched the justice league (unlimited) series and enjoyed it quite a lot, but i have stumbled on nothing quite alike it. (i didn't enjoy THE batman series quite that much, although it was decent). i have at some time watch the complete spawn sereis (by mtv or so i guess), that one was really awesome, sadly it was discontinued.

i will see if i can get my hands on the mentioned films somehow.

hbo did spawn.

http://www.dailymoti...pt-1_shortfilms

part 1

yeas it is that one, sorry i was conused. but that hbo produced it explains the level of awesomness. :D

Those were the days when HBO weren't so snooty about doing comic adaptations while having 0 qualms about having CGI dragons on their channel

hbo did spawn.

part 1

yeas it is that one, sorry i was conused. but that hbo produced it explains the level of awesomness. :D

Those were the days when HBO weren't so snooty about doing comic adaptations while having 0 qualms about having CGI dragons on their channel

and i have to ask you: why not both?

hbo did spawn.

part 1

When it came to Preacher, the current HBO president felt it was too controversial. Yeah right, Controversial is the channel's middle name

hbo did spawn.

part 1

When it came to Preacher, the current HBO president felt it was too controversial. Yeah right, Controversial is the channel's middle name

to be fair, i too, think that preacher is more controversial than spawn. it is garths version of a giant middlefinger to at least half of the u.s.. i cannot blame anyone too shit their pants to shoot this. but i would really much enjoy a preacher series :)