Sign in to follow this  
seventhcircle

global frequency

i found global frequency today in my ergh digital stache...

i really like it. it is like watching a 90s action movie, fast paced, cool and not very subtle. have you guys read it? (not) liked it? why (not)?

I loved global frequency when it was out. I loved the idea of rotating stories and sleeper agents as well as rotating artists. Seemed the perfect book for Wozza's short attention span.

who or what is wozza?

yeah i noticed the artists changing. am at issue seven now and really liked what i have seen. especially liked the art at the issue in the snow (5 i think....)

i also liked the first issue. am nuts for this highly polished style

Wozza is Warren Ellis' nick-name, for some reason.

Yeah, I liked the book too. Great art, and Ellis actually knowing what he was doing when he was writing stand-alone stories. There were quite a few crazy ideas thrown out in the series. It was fun stuff.

• Upvote 2

it to me epitomized what was really good about Wildstorm. in the aughts, Wildstorm was my jam, man. now, i poor way too much malt liquor on the ground for my deads homies.

• Upvote 1

Yeah I used to love me some Wildstorm. Stormwatch was great.

I think Wozza's and English thing. Like calling Gary Lester "Gaz"

finished it yesterday ^^

it is really amazing stuff. i think i have never read something that fast paced in a comic book, while still remaining interesting enough in the story department. the artwork was never weak and always fit to the story, i wish there was more.

also the catchphrase was nice. this is aleph... and you are on the global frequency. cudos for that, like rocket i am nuts for catchphrases :D

• Upvote 1