Sign in to follow this  
weeyitbat

Constantine fever

Trust me it's on the list :) as I go down the line I'll get it along with others. I just found a bunch at my local comic shop. I'm really happy about this :D

• Upvote 2

I saw the movie when it came out but I was like 10 so I didn't understand who the character was until I was like 13 then I realized that movie fucked up so much. As for Milligan I'll still probably look into that as I continue collecting because I mean I understand he was not very well received in Hellblazer but it's still continuity. Just gotta keep an open mind when going into it since I've heard such bad things

Yeah, don't let our views on Milligan's run stop you from reading it. Some people were fans of Milligan's HB. There's absolutely nothing wrong with enjoying it, it's just not the popular opinion around here.

I'd say New 52 John is far worse than what Milligan did on HB. There's probably no saving that New 52 John....Hellblazer's John Constantine could have moved on just fine after Milligan, but never got the chance.

Thank you for understanding because I have seen some stuff and it doesn't look too bad in my opinion. It's very unfortunate Hellblazer John didn't get to continue but he had a great run :)

Let us know what you think once you've read those back issues!

The Family Man is one of my all-time favorites. It's incredibly suspenseful, and I like the characterization in it.