slinker

Injustice - Gods Among Us Year 3 (and oh what spoilers held within!)

Hold on to your gonads, kids -

5gOaSwH.jpg

Ehhhh I dunno. Remember what happened the last time John had a daughter?

Yeah. TFOTF spared her only to create that horriblle dream scenario (aka Peter Milligan's run)

It's the comic version of the video game, I guess. when I was in ye olde comic shoppe picking up my weeklies, I happened on this monstrosity because they stuck the iconic JC lightin' up pose on the cover. I literally said out loud "oh no, now what?"

I mean, why include him at all? But it's all about alternate universes so anything goes, I guess

Sure do hope IGAU 2 has the Spectre in it

• Upvote 1

I mean, why include him at all?

because a long long time ago dc has announced the age of constantine bukkake. from then on every author felt obligated to add some jizz onto an old mans grave.

• Upvote 1

so it's an 'elseworlds' tale for lack of a bertter term?

Injustice? Sort of. Our Earth heros find an alternate Earth where Superman reigns with an iron fist.

I guess they just needed a reason to have heroes fight one another.

If you've never played, it's a very Mortal Kombat type of game.

Someone asked me if I would like to see Constantine in such a game and I was like :mad:

Oh I dunno, it is a ton of fun. Wish they did more with it (extra skins, scenes, etc). But I am an MK fan to begin with.

I guess they just needed a reason to have heroes fight one another.

If you've never played, it's a very Mortal Kombat type of game.

Someone asked me if I would like to see Constantine in such a game and I was like :mad:

I'm always surprised at how people actually think John would fit in such a game. The guy cant even throw a decent punch let alone take Superman's punches.

I really don't get the point of doing a life-changing storyline in a context that by definition cannot change his life. Even "oh, it was just a dream, fancy that" would have more meaningful impact on the character than an alternate universe.

Though I guess the same is true of fan-fic, and that can still be enjoyable in itself.

I had forgotton about zattara 2 from kingdom come. The child of John & Zatanna. I had also forgotten he fathered Dolly's baby in Bad Blood. So, it would seem that siring babies is rather mundane for elseworlds John.

I had forgotton about zattara 2 from kingdom come. The child of John & Zatanna. I had also forgotten he fathered Dolly's baby in Bad Blood. So, it would seem that siring babies is rather mundane for elseworlds John.

wait. i have kingdom come here. when is there a kid of john mentioned?

wait. i have kingdom come here. when is there a kid of john mentioned?

(Zachary) Zatara

KC3.jpg

Zatara2.jpg

Of course, when Infinite Crisis happend he was retconned as Zatanna's cousin

• Upvote 2