slinker

Injustice - Gods Among Us Year 3 (and oh what spoilers held within!)

I have to say, despite the dumbassery of John mucking around with supers, at least he's not casting spells and declaiming. Thus far, he's being played as original John: smarter than the people around hum, manipulative, and pissed off at authority.

• Upvote 2

I agree with Qusoor, the "Injustice" version of John actually seems like John. I'm quite enjoying the series, and Constantine's role in it so far. His speech to Superman in the latest chapter was spot-on, I thought, and this is more along the lines of what I always thought his involvement with superheroes would entail: getting punched into unconsciousness by Batman after leading most of their allies to their deaths.

Probably helped by the True Fact that Fawkes's Constantine wasn't the problem, the stories were.

In fact the last two are much more hopeful.

I know it's funny when Constantine interacts with superheroes occasionally, but when it comes to ongoing stories, I am this: disinterested.

Probably helped by the True Fact that Fawkes's Constantine wasn't the problem, the stories were.

In fact the last two are much more hopeful.

I know it's funny when Constantine interacts with superheroes occasionally, but when it comes to ongoing stories, I am this: disinterested.

In the end the damage from the preceeding issues before the recent it is done order figures wise (Future's End aside). That and the huge resentment towards it outside of our cul de sac

They should add that to the final ever Hellblazer trade.

I don't know what Constantine/Injustice character he's with there but Dani was my favourite of John's girlfriends so I'll just assume it's her.

4094677-xdani.jpg

I am doing the same. I fucking loved Dani.

They should add that to the final ever Hellblazer trade.

I don't know what Constantine/Injustice character he's with there but Dani was my favourite of John's girlfriends so I'll just assume it's her.

4094677-xdani.jpg

I adore her a great deal. If we get pass the renewal hurdle, I have an actress in mind to play her for the show in future

Last Panel

CAvRix2VAAACNJ0.jpg

aww,that is cute...

so...nobody said anything about conjob having a black(mixed race but looks like black person with blue eyes) child?

seriously??? where's the racism,guys? isn't this wrong? he's like white,white,whiter than white ,white guy...and a brown skinned,very black looking lady spawned his offspring? no one's noticing this...

[obvious troll]

Last Panel

CAvRix2VAAACNJ0.jpg

aww,that is cute...

so...nobody said anything about conjob having a black(mixed race but looks like black person with blue eyes) child?

seriously??? where's the racism,guys? isn't this wrong? he's like white,white,whiter than white ,white guy...and a brown skinned,very black looking lady spawned his offspring? no one's noticing this...

[obvious troll]

See Dani (from Jenkins' run) and Dolly (Bad Blood)

I'm assuming if you're even open minded enough to read hellblazer ,it would be a non issue

That's prerty much what I meant. It IS a none issue and Dani is my fav out of the five girlfriends of the series

I'm assuming if you're even open minded enough to read hellblazer ,it would be a non issue

pretty much.

Though I find it interesting that John had a mixed child.

• Upvote 1

pretty much.

me too.but apparantly john hardly gives a damn.he still pulled his normal conjob shit in the end,even if it was to protect his child.i'll say he did okay as a dad for a bit ,despite the failing of everything else...but damn,did he just get over on batman? shit john!

pretty much.

me too.but apparantly john hardly gives a damn.he still pulled his normal conjob shit in the end,even if it was to protect his child.i'll say he did okay as a dad for a bit ,despite the failing of everything else...but damn,did he just get over on batman? shit john!

I hope for more John/Batman interactions in the future T_T

aaand next time john will be met with a punch in the face...at least in that universe

still though,they had great chemistry and work damn well together. constantine+batman vs anyone else= totally fuck'd

aaand next time john will be met with a punch in the face...at least in that universe

still though,they had great chemistry and work damn well together. constantine+batman vs anyone else= totally fuck'd

and here I thought Guy Gardner had it rough with Bats.

and here I thought Guy Gardner had it rough with Bats.

i would love to see how gardner would react at john

• Upvote 1