JohnMcMahon

Constantine gets extra episodes order

Encouraging news for freshman NBC dramas Mysteries of Laura and Constantine.The network has ordered three extra scripts of each show. The script pickup forLaura comes after three episodes, for Constantine, it is being done ahead of the comic book drama’s debut later this month. Both series hail from Warner Bros. TV.

Meanwhile, Constantine, based on the DC comic, has been tracking very well, with one of the highest awareness levels for a new series this season.

http://deadline.com/2014/10/mysteries-of-laura-constantine-script-orders-nbc-847687/

• Upvote 3

Is there a precedent for NBC programmes?

No-one's bought Oulander yet, I think there is a UKIP undercurrent in british TV buyers.

there's always the back alley ways I have to use to get Doctor Who. I believe those black market doorways swing both ways, like our John.

Good news that NBC have just saved themselves a lot of money that they might like to share around more deserving series.

There are positive noises coming from the show runners and writers this week.

That 4 episode run on SyFy bodes well, tell all your friends and turn on every telly in your house !

(That'll work, won't it?)

Good news that NBC have just saved themselves a lot of money that they might like to share around more deserving series.

There are positive noises coming from the show runners and writers this week.

That 4 episode run on SyFy bodes well, tell all your friends and turn on every telly in your house !

(That'll work, won't it?)

I've retweeted it from Verheiden and Boylan's reminder and it's being retweeted too. And I'm telling the missus to watch