i may have to watch each episode twice, just to catch all the dialogue.

btw can anybody write me down what he says in the trailer after the psychiatrist asks: "... and master of the dark arts?".

after stating that its more dabbling than art, johnnyboy says somthing along the lines of: "i hate to put up airs". what does he mean?

still not so sure how to feel about this angel character.

You're close, it's "put on airs", so basically pretending to be better than you are.

thank you. you would not believe how much it bothered me, that i did not understand that...

I like the music they're using so far.

the background music, right? the song in that first clip was so bad it reminded me of the opening theme for that show, Enterprise, you might remember the unfortunate mess that paid no attention to the established Trek timeline and it's Bon Jovi lite opening theme. But the other background music was cool.

I meant primarily in the second two clips. But I didn't hate the first one like you did.

hate - is the only thing keeping me alive. I hate, to feel.

8 hate ate great!

• Upvote 1

SO who else thinks Arsonist's lullaby should be to Constantine what Carry on my wayward son is to Supernatural

i don't think they should copy that at all. it was only awesome in the season five final episodes...

Styles and brushes and layers. that's photoshop's successful creative essence. If I were going to teach this software, the impetus would be on that holy trinity.

• Upvote 1

New cast promo pics! Now with more Bradstreet bricks!

http://www.spoilertv...romotional.html

Not enough smoke and demon eyes. Try this one instead: it's less filling and it tastes like printer toner.

82k1GtS.jpg

Damn, son!

Keep this up and you may surpass me (See: http://conjob1989.deviantart.com/gallery/) and might get a cover art gig with Big Finish

all that smoke at their feet? you should see how many actual brush strokes i used in black, white and grey.. I was proud of the skull face in the bottom left. the ghost in the middle was lame but it covered Zed's feet. Chas has a manson X on his forehead. Zed's eyes are totally black.and I forgot the angel's name, his eyes are totally white.

i am going to do a landscape of the us congress with photoshopped floppy dicks hanging off their foreheads where their 3rd eyes should have been after they were chopped off and replaced with floppy dicks. like fleshy floppy unicorn horns, or that gross skin scrotum that hangs of a turnkey's face.

• Upvote 1