JohnMcMahon

Constantine S01E01 : "Non Est Asylum"

16 members have voted

1. 1. Your marks out of 10 for Constantine S01E01, Please....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Kbdtn-pmbWA

A seasoned demon hunter and master of the occult gets pulled back into battling the worst hell has to offer in order to help the daughter of an old friend—and because there's the slightest possibility of saving his own damned soul—in the premiere of this supernatural thriller inspired by the DC comic book series "Constantine."

A lot of us will have seen the leaked pilot, though additional scenes have been shot, please use spoiler tags if you're talking about the episode before it airs in the States this Friday (NBC, 10pm).

Who is going to be responsible for sharing with overseas people who probably can't even watch these things for a year or more?

I don't have time to close malware popups every time I want to watch something american.

Disappointed it hasn't been picked up on this side of the water yet, especially given some of the tosh that has!

I am sure that someone will make the non-HD version available for download somewhere easily accessible on Saturday.

mates you are aware we are in a openly accessible forum here? i might just be a little paranoid though...

No worries, I just edited the post

Well the sooner those people realise we (they) are a global economy for such entertainment the better.

I'd happily subscribe to several US channels rather than give hits to those pop up heavy illegal google fuckers.

• Upvote 1

I've missed something, but thanks. (I think).

I'll catch up eventually, then I'll read all these threads.

Well the sooner those people realise we (they) are a global economy for such entertainment the better.

I'd happily subscribe to several US channels rather than give hits to those pop up heavy illegal google fuckers.

What he said.

Haven't HBO done this in one of the Scandinavian countries ?

Quick gander online shows that this is what I was thinking of and I would very much subscribe to such a service.

Indeed, we have HBO. We can also subscribe to Netflix, although the version we get is (AFAIK) vastly inferior to the American one.

its the same here for netflix i think. you can get hbo atlantic (or called something similar). basically one hbo channel that shows ergh shows in its original.

the main problem german tv has: we normally only get dubbed versions of us/uk shows, where the dubbing is in 90% of the time really horrible, it is always one season behind (dubbing duh) and only a selection of the really succesful shows. oh and we are not the danish, so tv productions from germany suck like 97% of the time (we have though a really long tradition of excellent political satire).

Indeed, we have HBO. We can also subscribe to Netflix, although the version we get is (AFAIK) vastly inferior to the American one.

Oh that is too bad. Netfilx Isntant streaming is pretty terrible for movies. When I first got it I went into the New Releases section and Uncomoon Valor with Gene Hackman was the first thing to pop up. Now, it's a fine film to be sure, but not really what I would consider "new".

• Upvote 1

Gramma, does your vcr flash 12:00 all the time?

And it's a top loader.

• Upvote 3