• 4 Bartleby from Dogma
    • 5 Azrael from Dogma
    • 6 Charlie's Angels
    • 7 Angel Interceptor
    • 8 There must be an angel playing with my heart
    • 9 Manny
    • 10 Lucifer

Christian    805

I really enjoyed this episode. The show was starting to lose me for a time, but this episode was one of the best. I've been very disappointed with episodes attempting to adapt stories directly from the comic book, feeling that they've failed more times than not on this show/ I liked seeing them going in their own direction with Constantine moreso. They did a great job with this "Waiting for The Man" story though.

The ending worked well also. I was really growing tired of the angel. They needed some sort of twist, and that's exactly what it was in this episode.

As a season filnale, it might not have been as strong as a lot of TV shows use, but there was a cliff-hanger ending. As a series finale, that would be a shame, but it wasn't like they were expecting that to be the end either.

Demon Chas08    295

Whatever else happens in future, we can now say that we've seen a TV show in which John Constantine asks an angel to hold his cock for him while he has a piss under a bridge and then lights a cigarette and walks off into the rain, trench coat flapping in the wind. Which is nice.

yep. that scene was as much john constantine as it gets. and if that is the end, it is a somewhat fitting one. would youu rather have john take a piss and walk out, or have him in a bar with milligan?

That ending was ace. I kinda guessed that was where it was heading, but still really cool. [ Spoiler : However, I don't think Manny's actually a head honcho in Hell, but rather a more Gabriel-type. He probably still thinks he's doing good. To back this up: John's magic circle didn't hinder him in the episode with Imogen. ]

the real question is: what does he want with john? i mean he is not THE john constantine. as in: not the guy that can walk into a little bar like 'bewitched' and make everyone there piss their pants just by lighting a cigarette. not yet. still it seems an odd thing to do, putting john amidst your end game scheme.

Thank you, seventh for reminding me why I should give Milligan the Steranko