If someone went on twitter implying that my work was substandard, I might also take time to encourage the (many more) people who liked it to #saveAHeathen which is what he's doing.

We know you won't go away. :DemonConstantine:

If someone went on twitter implying that my work was substandard, I might also take time to encourage the (many more) people who liked it to #saveAHeathen which is what he's doing.

If the show gets a second season, he'll be vindicated.

Daniel Cerone made the mistake of engaging with that chap's twitter account, so it's gotten a little personal - both sides might be secretly happy that they can ride the 'feud' for a little more traffic but it's all very unedifying.

There's a stink of desperation to a lot of the official #saveconstantine tweets, almost come across a little like Chuggers chasing you down the street trying to shove their shitty little clipboard in your face! Half-expecting Cerone to start calling me on the half-hour asking why I haven't watched the latest fucking episode yet. If at any point he endorses some kind of fan campaign ("Send NBC disposable lighters!") you can take it as read that the series is done.

Went to Cerone's twitter, to look for that spat, but got distracted by the aforementioned stink of desperation. I mean, what the man's doing is so very commendable, and I'm sure he's doing it partly out of loyalty to all the jobs [his included] that depend on Constantine, but he really oughta tone it down a notch, this is reaching "doth protest too much" levels.

TV producer in "Cares about own product" SHOCKER!

• Upvote 4

Daniel Cerone made the mistake of engaging with that chap's twitter account, so it's gotten a little personal - both sides might be secretly happy that they can ride the 'feud' for a little more traffic but it's all very unedifying.

There's a stink of desperation to a lot of the official #saveconstantine tweets, almost come across a little like Chuggers chasing you down the street trying to shove their shitty little clipboard in your face! Half-expecting Cerone to start calling me on the half-hour asking why I haven't watched the latest fucking episode yet. If at any point he endorses some kind of fan campaign ("Send NBC disposable lighters!") you can take it as read that the series is done.

Went to Cerone's twitter, to look for that spat, but got distracted by the aforementioned stink of desperation. I mean, what the man's doing is so very commendable, and I'm sure he's doing it partly out of loyalty to all the jobs [his included] that depend on Constantine, but he really oughta tone it down a notch, this is reaching "doth protest too much" levels.

TV producer in "Cares about own product" SHOCKER!

http://www.gifvault.com/img/2014/11/shocked-gifs-544-16658-hd-wallpapers.jpg

Rage of Caliban's L+3: 4.7 Million Viewers (1.47)

· "Constantine" (0.8/3 in 18-49, 3.1 million viewers overall from 10-11 p.m. ET) maintained 100% of its rating from half-hour to half-hour in adults 18-49 (0.8 vs. 0.8), despite the 10 p.m. hour, and also held 100% in adults, men and women 25-54 (1.1 vs. 1.1 in each measure).

· Week to week, "Constantine" held onto 89% of its adult 18-49 rating (0.8 vs. 0.9), despite increased competition this week from Fox's football, while retaining 100% week to week in adults 18-34 (0.4 vs. 0.4) and 92% in adults 25-54 (1.1 vs. 1.2).

· "Constantine" will add substantial audience via time-shifting, with the previous week's "Constantine" increasing by +63% in 18-49 (from a 0.90 to a 1.47) and 1.4 million viewers overall (3.3 million to 4.7 million) going from L+SD to L+3.

http://www.thefutonc.../20141206nbc01/

I don't see much overlap in football fans and Constantine fans. I only know one person who likes both.

I don't see much overlap in football fans and Constantine fans. I only know one person who likes both.

Is it Ironfist? :tongue:

I will admit the 25-54 demo's are very good compared to how Nielson calculate the 18-49 overall. Still, with Fox's schedule back to normal this week, we can hope for that 1.0-1.2 along side the 3.75M I'm gunning for

• Upvote 1

what was on the schedule last friday?

On FOX, College Football from 8-11. NBC had "How Murray Saved Christmas on in Dateline's slot for the evening while everwhere else remained the same as scheduled.

ah ok, i forgot it was thanksgiving. our boy has a lot of shit handed to him.

That, too. The last two weeks haven;t been kind on the 18-49 demo compared to the 25-54

You know two.

• Upvote 2

Or three

• Upvote 1

Ah, that game where the ball is not really a ball, and it is mostly held as far away from the foot as possible?