Sign in to follow this  
Speedblazer

Speedblazer reviews "Constantine episodes"

So theseventhcircle thought it'd be a good idea to put all my reviews into one thread and that's just what I'm doing now.

So here are the first four episodes I have reviewed.

• Upvote 1

noice

ok here we go

general (after watching the first):

• face you can put in front of a camera :icon_wink:
  • tone of voice and pace of speech are good
  • little to much of your inside voice i guess (you have some people next room?) try to speak a little more, like you would with other people
  • loved the costume and nice tie
  • you are standing right? can you maybe sit down on a chair? you would move around less
  • talking points: you have some on your screen right? put them in a piece of paper in front of you. its totally ok to let the audience see them, you can also use a pen to scratch the ones you passed (like john stewart maybe?)
  • since you seem to do spn reviews too, maybe you could've used some time, to point out why it is not spn?
  • i think i would like it more, if you would turn your phone (i guess its what is recording) 90 degrees.
  • i feel like you should make some screenshots of the episode you are talking about and put them into the video in postproduction (style similar to news shows). you could then point out stuff to your audience (like how great matt nails the smirk for a non debatable example :icon_wink: ). it would make more use of the medium you are using.
  • to quote inception: 'we need to go deeper'. the review lacked a little substance, feel free to pick apart the episode (not necessarily negative, if you feel like this was a great episode, point out more specifically what was so great. like you pointed out the changes to the pilot and how they were great. what was changed? why did it work better?)
  • this is a review, you are free to use spoilers

so. just how i feel, no offense meant. generally cool that you do it. here have a cool smiley :sword:

noice

ok here we go

general (after watching the first):

• face you can put in front of a camera :icon_wink:
  • tone of voice and pace of speech are good
  • little to much of your inside voice i guess (you have some people next room?) try to speak a little more, like you would with other people
  • loved the costume and nice tie
  • you are standing right? can you maybe sit down on a chair? you would move around less
  • talking points: you have some on your screen right? put them in a piece of paper in front of you. its totally ok to let the audience see them, you can also use a pen to scratch the ones you passed (like john stewart maybe?)
  • since you seem to do spn reviews too, maybe you could've used some time, to point out why it is not spn?
  • i think i would like it more, if you would turn your phone (i guess its what is recording) 90 degrees.
  • i feel like you should make some screenshots of the episode you are talking about and put them into the video in postproduction (style similar to news shows). you could then point out stuff to your audience (like how great matt nails the smirk for a non debatable example :icon_wink: ). it would make more use of the medium you are using.
  • to quote inception: 'we need to go deeper'. the review lacked a little substance, feel free to pick apart the episode (not necessarily negative, if you feel like this was a great episode, point out more specifically what was so great. like you pointed out the changes to the pilot and how they were great. what was changed? why did it work better?)
  • this is a review, you are free to use spoilers

so. just how i feel, no offense meant. generally cool that you do it. here have a cool smiley :sword:

Thanks. I'll try and see what I can do for the next episode :)

If you change https to http it'll work.

didn't work

Sorted.

Because of the way links are converted after you post, you'd only edited the text not the link. In future, delete the s and your links will convert.