Demon Chas08

13 only (Production Halted)

Somehow Constantine and Thanksgiving Day Parade just don't seem to add up.

Yeah but US Television and Excuse To Show Off Our Stars.

Sure, but "stars" may be a bit much here.

Have you learned nothing about how people from television understand the word "Celebrity" ?

(Also: publicity opportunity.)

(Also also: Bill Cosby probably had to pull out at short notice)

Why? Did his NBC door guard accidentally let someone into his dressing room while he was auditioning underage models? :P

[though, there's a horrid little idea - shame NBC into renewing Constantine by implying that they need all the goodwill they can muster, especially since it seems more and more things will be brought to light, as people feel less fear for coming out and saying what they know]

This gave me a chuckle:

And a Gaiman retweet might get some folks to pay attention too:

Well now i want not only a second season but an adaptation of Hold Me to go with it.

And with Ryan in a black t-shirt just how McKean drew him (to shut up the minor complaint about wearing the same shirt & tie)

you guys see how the friggin avclub has been giving constantine episodes Cs and D-s? Meanwhile they give every episode of that lena dunham crap an A. It's totally payola. http://www.avclub.com/tv/constantine/

Or, you know, maybe they have different tastes and preferences when it comes to TV. But hey, let's go right ahead and just assume corruption.

• Upvote 2

Different reviewers too. I usually quite like AV Club's reviews, so it's been a bit sad seeing this show so poorly received. I've stopped reading them in full.

dont know what to think. 13 is a season for a cable show, not a ntwork show. i hope they dont cancel it because it has improved so much from the pilot.

the video game chas and the term "rising darkness" are all I don't like about the show.

I don't mind the map so much, yes it's dumb but it is only used to point the way at the beginning of an episode after that you can forget about it.

Would i prefer they just had John riding the "synchronicity highway"? of course, but I sort of get why they aren't yet.

• Upvote 1

I don't mind the map so much, yes it's dumb but it is only used to point the way at the beginning of an episode after that you can forget about it.

Would i prefer they just had John riding the "synchronicity highway"? of course, but I sort of get why they aren't yet.

Yeah. It'd be better with having Map himself be present

• Upvote 1

without question.

If they haven't made Perrineau Manny, He'd make a better Map as his attire is a lot close to how Frusin drew him in Staring At The Wall