• 3 Chuck Barris
    • 4 Charlie Drake
    • 5 Charlie Daniels
    • 6 Charlie's Angels
    • 7 Charles Hawtrey
    • 8 Tina Charles
    • 9 Ray Charles
    • 10 Charles Halford

'CONSTANTINE "QUID PRO QUO" — 01/23/2015 (08:00PM – 09:00PM) (Friday) : CHAS FACES A PARENT'S WORST NIGHTMARE — MARK MARGOLIS GUEST STARS AS 'FELIX FAUST'

Thousands of people across Brooklyn have slipped into a mysterious coma, including Chas' (Charles Halford) daughter. John (Matt Ryan) must find and defeat the evil behind it before it consumes the city. Angélica Celaya also stars.

http://seriable.com/.../#ixzz3NjrLEo5p

So not only a Chas centered episode but a loosely based adaptation of All His Engines as we now know Geraldine has Tricia's part in the original story.

to be honest, mr halford doesn't look like a british working class bulldog to me either. which is pretty much what the chandlers are supposed to be, a typical british working class family. if you would put e.g. a young roseanne as halfords ex wife, no one would believe that on tv.

someone like conchata ferell (bertha from 2and a half men) would be perfect if in her thirties.

to be honest, mr halford doesn't look like a british working class bulldog to me either. which is pretty much what the chandlers are supposed to be, a typical british working class family. if you would put e.g. a young roseanne as halfords ex wife, no one would believe that on tv.

someone like conchata ferell (bertha from 2and a half men) would be perfect if in her thirties.

Had our boy been given a show in the mid 90s (though Renee, Geraldine, and a then newborn Tricia weren't predominantly featured as much after 1994 til Carey)

And younger.

I can guess at the changes they'll make to her.

Thin but still a bitch to our John?

And having just saw the blink if you miss it part of next week's trailer, all three of us were on the mark about Renee's TV appearance after all

I can hardly see that picture on my phone, but fair play, she's not some skinny 20 year old.

I can hardly see that picture on my phone, but fair play, she's not some skinny 20 year old.

No she's about in her mid 30s with a weighted body. Not really fat but relatively fat,

No she's about in her mid 30s with a weighted body. Not really fat but relatively fat,

I would go more with not skinny. But relatively fat?? :O

I would go more with not skinny. But relatively fat?? :O

I lile to think of that as TV fat. Not truly fat, but when compared to the waifs that are generally hired...

• Upvote 1