Sign in to follow this  
Bilirubin

Gunnerkrigg Court

If you liked Gunnerkrigg Court there is a fairly good interview with the writer up at Comixpedia.com

Just did a deep search of the forum and this was one of the few posts about this web comic I have found. You reading it still Mickey?

I just read the entire archive last month, and have really fallen for it. Its also quite a lot of fun seeing Tom's writing and drawing abilities mature (as do the characters). Its really ace.

Haha, yeah I'm still reading it. I used to be online acquaintances with Tom's now ex, she got me into it.

I like that the characters are growing up and are doing stupid teenage stuff, like Jack Hyland's little bumfluff facial hair thing. I'm hoping that Tom doesnt go too wide with the plot lines though, currently we have a lot of split up unresolved things that I'm hoping he'll tie back together over the next few years. The comic deserves success though, there isn't much else that is so tightly plotted and well paced. Barring "The Stone" which was excruciating to read on a 3 day a week schedule.

haha Reynard's comment to Jack was exactly what the group consensus was on SA. Similarly Annie's scooting out on Kat and Paz this morning

These last 2 chapters have been super hard going for me. I really hope the pay off is worth it. I have a specific aversion to what is basically child abuse.