Lou K    1,057

Midnight fingertapping the Les Paul FTW.

Also: SWAMP THING

This...this...jpeg has it all

JohnMcMahon    562

That makes sense given that [ Spoiler : she's currently dead ], might give him reason to pop-up in Legends Of Tomorrow too though that might all be filmed by now. I wouldn't have thought so before burning through Arrow but I'd quite like to see a full-on CW style season for John - it'd be a lot softer than the comics but would, I think, be a lot of fun.

He's only actually appearing in one episode, where he resurrects one of the characters that are going to appear in 'Legends of Tomorrow' to avoid confusion.

Kinda hoping he'd help out Oliver take down Ra's Al Ghul by a series of sacrifices and cons like how he does in Injustice.

Basically, he's only going to be used as a tool.

Hopefully, viewers would find him very interesting and beg for him to stay in the show like Castiel on Supernatural.

seventhcircle    582

i hope he fucks something up and the resurected character turns out to be possessed now. maybe the character even is a child, bellyrapes his mafialord uncle, who then in turn gives birth to a demonic abomination. that storyline was so fucked up, i would pick up arrow again, just to see that shit on the screen.

Demon Chas08    295

He's only actually appearing in one episode, where he resurrects one of the characters that are going to appear in 'Legends of Tomorrow' to avoid confusion.

Kinda hoping he'd help out Oliver take down Ra's Al Ghul by a series of sacrifices and cons like how he does in Injustice.

Basically, he's only going to be used as a tool.

Hopefully, viewers would find him very interesting and beg for him to stay in the show like Castiel on Supernatural.[/b

Or, y'know, just revive Constantine for season two instead of that.

JohnMcMahon    562

The only chance of that happening is if his appearance in Arrow really strikes a chord with viewers, which isn't beyond the realms of possibility but I wouldn't be betting on it myself.

Demon Chas08    295

The only chance of that happening is if his appearance in Arrow really strikes a chord with viewers, which isn't beyond the realms of possibility but I wouldn't be betting on it myself.

As long as they don't trade out Fearless Leader, Blass, Boylan and the rest of the writing staff for fucking Berlanti and Guggenheim, I want to believe

slinker    893

I'm happy we get to see more Matt Ryan as John but there is the whole John chillin with DC capes paradox that I have no use for. I hate that he's in that universe. It's being a kid and one of your relatives dies and people who should know better keep saying shit like "gramma's in a better place. she's in heaven now." Bullshit, gramma's in a a hole in the ground, if that's a better plave, then gramma's life musta sucked. Does anyone get what I'm saying? of course beggars can't be choosers and I'm glad to see Matt'sd able to pay his bills. And he was so horribly shortchanged by a shitty network I have no use for at all now that his show's gone.

JohnMcMahon    562
there is the whole John chillin with DC capes paradox that I have no use for.

That bugged me during John's opening monologue in the first issue of the latest comic series, when he's putting his usual bullshit in the context of superheroes being all over the shop it certainly loses something. I seem to recall Rick Veitch making good use of the DCU setting during his Swamp Thing run, so it can be done but....

• Upvote 1

Speedblazer    141

It's being a kid and one of your relatives dies and people who should know better keep saying shit like "gramma's in a better place. she's in heaven now." Bullshit, gramma's in a a hole in the ground, if that's a better plave, then gramma's life musta sucked. Does anyone get what I'm saying?

Wouldn't a better example be when a relative dies and people who should know better keep saying "well...at least grandma ain't no virgin before she died, huh?! Huh?!"
  • Upvote 1

seventhcircle    582

It's being a kid and one of your relatives dies and people who should know better keep saying shit like "gramma's in a better place. she's in heaven now." Bullshit, gramma's in a a hole in the ground, if that's a better plave, then gramma's life musta sucked. Does anyone get what I'm saying?

Wouldn't a better example be when a relative dies and people who should know better keep saying "well...at least grandma ain't no virgin before she died, huh?! Huh?!"

holy fuck mate

Speedblazer    141

holy fuck mate

Quite the funeral that would be, huh?

seventhcircle    582

holy fuck mate

Indeed.gif

alternatively and appropriatly distasteful:

d949430174276d5c4d32d8a99c9d08d8.gif

Speedblazer    141

holy fuck mate

Indeed.gif

alternatively and appropriatly distasteful:

d949430174276d5c4d32d8a99c9d08d8.gif

I blame Hellblazer for our strange sense of humor