Demon Chas08

These boots are made for Nick Necro

Do not care for the new short jacket unless its occasional like the leather coats or the sweater.

I'd be fine with the boots if they were worn during the punk flashbacks only. Or at least have the pant leg cover then up

He does look quite a bit too neo- "hipster", doesn't he?

The look isn't so important as long as they get the character right and put him in compelling plots though.

I mean, he needs to look basically like John Constantine. Drawing him looking like Clark Kent or Tony Stark obviously wouldn't work.

• Upvote 1

What's with everyone and the boots? I like it when John dresses like shite. It means he's human, not some fuckhead who wears the same suit for twelve years without changing.

• Upvote 1

Yeah...but boots? Why not a nice, comfy pair of loafers?

I think Pants-in-Boots should be Constantine's new superhero nickname, replacing The Hellblazer.

"Hey, look, here comes ol' Pants-in-Boots Constantine." said the Batman.

• Upvote 1

Yeah...but boots? Why not a nice, comfy pair of loafers?

I think Pants-in-Boots should be Constantine's new superhero nickname, replacing The Hellblazer.

"Hey, look, here comes ol' Pants-in-Boots Constantine." said the Batman.

lol

but seriiously,don't argue this down...even if he dresses like shite,does it have to be knee boots? god,it could'bve been sneakers! (i prefer loafers or a regular ass pair of ankle boots).

the boots look wrong .

.but maybe it's a distraction! while i'm busy looking at your boots,you steal my wallet or something.

What's with everyone and the boots? I like it when John dresses like shite. It means he's human, not some fuckhead who wears the same suit for twelve years without changing.

Absolutely, but pants-in-boots is a bollock-kicking offence in my book.

• Upvote 1

Has he joined star fleet then ?

If it would get him more ass, I bet he would.

• Upvote 1

i also can not handle undercut haircuts at all. i associate nazis with that. hitleryouth, 90s neonazis, that idiots wore their hair that way and now people wear it as hip. i can not deal with this.