Sign in to follow this  
BobafrigginFeet

New Lucifer comics series.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/herocomplex/la-et-hc-comic-con-vertigo-lucifer-holly-black-20150709-story.html

I didn't find the appeal in Lucifer, but I felt like you guys might've been interested in this.

After Gabriel gets his heart crushed and gets sent to Hell as a mortal, God's been murdered and it's up to him and Lucifer to investigate. Something like that.

So wait, is the thing with Gabriel related to old Hellblazer or did they just do it again after the relaunch ?

Gabriel's nowhere to be seen in N52 Hellblazer, but from what I'm guessing this may be in the future where the thing gets redone...

Or, this is a continuation from Pre-52.

This is a Vertigo series, so it's not concerned with the DC Universe reboots. I'm not sure if it's actually using the continuity from the Carey Lucifer series either. It might be based around continuity with the upcoming TV show. Not sure. I have zero interest in this relaunch of Lucifer. The Carey series was sublime....this sounds like a sad attempt.

• Upvote 1