A. Heathen

The Hellblazer Afterbirth

So would Gemma. Be interesting to see if Merc gets written that way, rather than somebody assuming she's spent two decades in her early twenties...

So would Gemma. Be interesting to see if Merc gets written that way, rather than somebody assuming she's spent two decades in her early twenties...

MILLIGAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNN!!!!

And so's Ghost Rider, who's now apparently dressing like Laurence Llewellyn-Bowen.

(Nice looking art, that aside.)

Eh, Ming Doyle gave an interview that filled us with false hope about the last relaunch though. You can't always trust these interviews. Sometimes the authors think they are accomplishing something which they end up failing to get on paper.

On the other hand, Oliver is far more of a pro than Ming Doyle, as I believe that was her first writing assignment on a comic book (and the less said about Tynion, the better). Oliver just completed what I would consider, easily, to be his best work in comic books, so that could be a good sign also.

"I want him gritty and hungover."

I have this feeling. Sort of a lightness in my chest? Is that... hope?

He better fucking be, or I'm not buying this piece of shite comic book! I don't care if it is as good as the Jamie Delano run, it's a big steaming pile of cow dung if John isn't bi! That's the only thing that can make Hellblazer great!

He better fucking not be, or I'm not buying this piece of shite comic book! I don't care if the book reads like Chuck Austen mated with Howard Mackie (but only if one of them were female, because I ain't having this perverted bullshit in life!), if John is a straight, masculine dude, I am so buying this book! That's the only way we can make Hellblazer great again! Trump will save America, and this comic will save the entire artistic form from queerness!

• Upvote 2

Is he still bi, though?

Even with the aspect emphasized, those who cried about it didn't even bother to stay around for the comic to have the lifespan of New52!Teen Titans.

Well, no, they didn't want to actually read a comic book. Especially one as poorly plotted as Constantine: The Hellblazer. They were just able to rest better at night knowing that such a thing existed.

• Upvote 1

Well, no, they didn't want to actually read a comic book. Especially one as poorly plotted as Constantine: The Hellblazer. They were just able to rest better at night knowing that such a thing existed.

You bought the whole run, did you not?

:hattip:

If buying bad comics gets him excited, that's an even more expensive kink than a fetish for rubber...

:hattip:

If buying bad comics gets him excited, that's an even more expensive kink than a fetish for rubber...

Only if he wears them.