Dave    265

I dont know how well the show follows the comic, as i have never actually read it. But the first episode of this show was great. Super trippy in a good way.

A. Heathen    1,130

I had so many recommendactions for this that I just watch 1.1 and 1.2, and ithe is remarkably good. Twisting narrative, stylised scenes, paranoid hero, Aubrey Plaza, matter of fact super powers, subtle references to Fox Marvel Universe. And excellent use of music.

Dave    265

This show is so great. It's such a head trip. Aubrey Plaza is doing such great work. The whole cast is really nailing it.

Red    467

Currently my favorite show. The aesthetics are great, and it's really trippy in a good, Twin Peaks kind of way. There's a parallell to Logan in this one, in the way they deal with how mental illness affects really powerful telepaths.

Dave    265

The groovy dude in the ice cube is my new favorite. That look he gives at the end of this last episode was awesome.

Dave    265

Excellent finale. Be sure to stay for the post credits scene.

• Upvote 1

Vagabond    154

The groovy dude in the ice cube is my new favorite. That look he gives at the end of this last episode was awesome.

That limerick about the barmaid from Sale

JohnMcMahon    562

I had so many recommendactions for this that I just watch 1.1 and 1.2, and ithe is remarkably good. Twisting narrative, stylised scenes, paranoid hero, Aubrey Plaza, matter of fact super powers, subtle references to Fox Marvel Universe. And excellent use of music.

All of this, freaking love the weird 70's future aesthetic. Only the one slight grumble after the first couple of episodes, lead looks so much like a young Damian Lewis that it's kind of distracting! Plaza's fantastic.