A. Heathen

Keanu in Hell !

I'm watching a film that seems strangely familiar to anyone who has seen the synopsis of Constanteen ...

Keanu dies and goes to Hell.

He does a deal with God and tricks the Devil.

His girlfriend is "english".

He overcomes evil.

The film has a soft metal soundtrack.

When Keanu teams up with his Dad, a skeptical policeman to solve the mysterious murder of himself (also played by Reeves) and his best friend, their investigation takes them through the world of demons and angels that exists just beneath the landscape of contemporary San Dimas. Caught in a catastrophic series of otherworldy events, the two become inextricably involved with Death and seek to find their own princesses at whatever cost.

A most non-non-heinous film !

That second thing might constitute a spoiler.

Funny, though.

It would only be a spoiler for Film X if it was actually what happened in Film X.

It is however what happens in Film B, and close enough to what happened in Comic H.

Brill - every studio should employ folks whose sole job it is to classify any one movie as being suitable for every single genre, writing a back-cover blurb to prove same.

Jesus, rereading that sentence I don't even understand it myself, stupid words.

That second thing might constitute a spoiler.

If spoilers are banned, yes, it constitutes an spoiler. Because where it should be there is a big blank space...

Anyway, there is a lot of stories of people who sell their soul since even before of Faust. Well, Faust didn't sell his soul because he had a lung cancer but because we was bored (who said Faust was a good book?).