John Waterman

Punisher: MAX Discussion

Consistently the one comic I look forward to the most each month. This series actually has propelled Jason Aaron to the top of my buy list. I have to get on Scalped real soon.

Love the bits about Frank not being able to stand himself for what he has done wuth young Richard Fisk.

Consistently the one comic I look forward to the most each month. This series actually has propelled Jason Aaron to the top of my buy list. I have to get on Scalped real soon.

Love the bits about Frank not being able to stand himself for what he has done wuth young Richard Fisk.

Loving the criminals responding to the Frank's perceived fallibility.

Quite possibly my favourite book every month.

That hurts, but it has been one hell of a tale. It's almost perfect the way the arcs paint a larger picture. Can't wait to see how it all pans out.

Last ish was pretty awesome. One more to go.

Despite a hail of gunfire, Frank still kills the fuck out of the Kingpin's guys. Also, the kingpin, by biting off his tongue and putting a hammer through his head then marching him back to his tower before blowing his brains out.

Frank collapses outside his old house, looking like he's copped it. Mrs. Kingpin looks to be the new Kingpin.

Good run. Anxious to see how it ends. I wonder if Matt Murdock will put in an appearance as he's the only major daredevil character not to put in an appearance yet.

This has pretty much been my favorite comic book of the past year. I can't think of any comic that I look forward to more than this one, nor can I think of one that delivers every month like this one. Hellboy being the only exception.

So that's it all over.

Frank is dead. Fury tends to his remains, kills Mrs. Kingpin, torches Frank's house and does as Fury does. There's a vigilante uprising in New York.

The later point struck me as contrary to the whole point of the series.

Pretty much the only way Frank's story could end.

Surprised Fury destroyed the evidence though.Figured he would be interested in some intel.