A. Heathen

Bristol shape and ship fashion

It's going to be really, really weird. You have a completely different face when it's not covered in hair.

But knowing hypocrisy, which makes it alright.

I was being serious!

Maybe we should do a "Challenge James" for charity, where we sponsor him to grow a beard.

You've got the perfect face for a classy beard man, I'm telling you!

The problem being that, if he's anything at all like me in this regard, it'll take him months, and the hair will only sprout in a few select corners of his face, leaving him looking like a bit of an arse.

You people who can actually grow full beards make me sick. You'll never understand how it feels to look into the mirror every morning, desperately trying to convince yourself that the faint smudge on your left cheek is a sign of new hair waiting to sprout, and that any day now you'll be a real man...

Bastards.

The problem being that, if he's anything at all like me in this regard, it'll take him months, and the hair will only sprout in a few select corners of his face, leaving him looking like a bit of an arse.

You people who can actually grow full beards make me sick. You'll never understand how it feels to look into the mirror every morning, desperately trying to convince yourself that the faint smudge on your left cheek is a sign of new hair waiting to sprout, and that any day now you'll be a real man...

Bastards.

Suck it up, nancy-boy 8-)

So sayeth the Hair Elemental.

You give Red a haircut and a shave on a Friday evening and he looks like Alan Moore again come Saturday morning.

Matt, did you book that room ?

after inspecting the financial situation for this comming quater, i can state that it is the inability of this administration to be able to bring forth monetary amounts in sufficient number to secure accomodation on the above date and requests from the management the option of dwelling on the lower area of the rented domicile as previously requested on an aformentioned communique.

in the event of this arrangement being acceptable to the management, alcoholic beverages conforming to BS 5852 (1990) will be forth coming.

Does anyone know where the "Box Office" would be if I elect to go the print-out route rather than have the ticket sent to my house?

like a mid range english chain hotel, if you'e stayed in a travelodge or a holiday inn or a novotel then you'll know what its like, they're all pretty similar.

John hated it, but I had no problems at all. I think it's all booked up, though.

its not all booked up just the con rate rooms have gone, same happend last year, i bet they only reserve a handful for the con knowing they can charge full price for the rest.

What is the Ramada hotel like?

The dining options are terribly limited - the in-house restaurnat only does 'snooty' food around dinner times and while the bar does decent pub grub, they stopped serving over the weekend of the con! Breakfasts and rooms were fine.

The bar had a poor assortment of beer last year too, leaving me on Smirnoff Ices for most of the weekend.

Going to re-ask this question:

Does anyone know where the "Box Office" would be if I elect to go the print-out route rather than have the ticket sent to my house?

The friend I went with last year isn't going. Too busy with college work. Might be able to sleep at her place though. Finding out later.

Not too thrilled about a weekend on my own. I don't know Bristol well. :-?.

Might try and beg another friend to come along only he isn't into comics so it won't be as much fun for him.