A. Heathen

Bristol shape and ship fashion

James, how would anyone possibly know that, i doubt the con orginisers know that yet, i'm sure it will be well marked, possibly inside the empire and commonwealth hall with all the sellers but i'm purely speculating, maybe it'll be in a dungeon.

I forgot that it was a new set-up this year. I thought that people who'd done this on-line thing last year might know.

The friend I went with last year isn't going. Too busy with college work. Might be able to sleep at her place though. Finding out later.

Not too thrilled about a weekend on my own. I don't know Bristol well.  :-?.

What's wrong with us, eh? EH? EH? ;)

Drop Ade a mail James, he'll be able to find out for you.

Keeyah, come hang out with us - Zhaan survived our company last year, so ye should be grand.

They're pretty easy-going guys. You'll be fine with them.

Thanks guys.

I'm arriving early Saturday morning, got a hotel room for Saturday night and I'm staying with a friend Sunday night in Bath. Heading home Monday.

You should send your phone number to John or something so he can call and arrange a meeting on the day or something.

So, now I've booked my flight, and it's official: I'm COMING TO BRISTOL! :biggrin:

That is at least MY plan: Get together, eat food, get pissed, start arguing about some overly geeky thing, fisticuffs, followed by apologies all around, hugs and proffesions of undying friendship/love, inarticulate mumbling and then stumbling/shambling towards bed. I can't wait! :D

I will be disappointed if there is no bumming.

Guest spiderlegs

I envy you lot, I really do! I'd love to be able to make one of these. I wish I could hit that one in Detroit, too. Alas...(*sigh*)

Well, Spidey, if you DID "hit it", at least Mark would be satisfied, and then perhaps he'd get off our backs...8-)

That is at least MY plan: Get together, eat food, get pissed, start arguing about some overly geeky thing, fisticuffs, followed by apologies all around, hugs and proffesions of undying friendship/love, inarticulate mumbling and then stumbling/shambling towards bed. I can't wait!

....leave Red in the middle of Bristol and point him in the general direction of where his compatriots may or may not be.

Forbidden Planet Dublin have a load of nice, slick, 4-page colour booklets for the Bristol gig - first time I've seen any of the UK events advertised over here.

I'm up for everything except the fisticuffs.

And the bumming. Just so you know.

You're all talk, aren't you? :D

whats the plan? think i'll be getting down about 8pm on the friday with the intention of being pissed at 8:15.

I'm there from Thursday afternoon, it'd be nice if we could find a decent pub within walking distance of the hotel as the bar will be packed out the door.

Having said that, I'll be checking in around 2 (in the Holiday Inn on Thursdayy) so we'll have a table early (this means I'll probably be on the floor before you get in Matt!).