JohnMcMahon

Creator Websites

right click, save as... :)

some of them there pictures would make great avatars... :D Bookmark that site I reckon Rogan, in case anyoen has a flight of fancy for Jock artwork Av's ;)

I would say me, but I couldnt bear to live with the mental anguish I would put Abhi through if I ever changed my Avatar.

Guest Guest

cheers for the plug john! i'll get some hellblazer up soon... including an old painting of john i did on spec about 5 or 6 years ago.

i'll keep you posted!

jock

cheers for the plug john! i'll get some hellblazer up soon... including an old painting of john i did on spec about 5 or 6 years ago.

i'll keep you posted!

jock

fuckin' great! I love the Durham Red pic, btw.

Jock is damn good! He does a good Bat.

Who is Lenny Zero?

I know Jock does "Losers", is it worth checking out?

Jock is damn good! He does a good Bat.

Who is Lenny Zero?

I know Jock does "Losers", is it worth checking out?

yeah it is, but funnily enough, the ones where jock doesnt do the art are somehow lackluster in story as well as art...but yes, great title :) Check out Ante Up (the first trade) for some great losers action :)

Wow. Judge Dred will be in one of my new avatars for sure.

I love what he did with batman.

"A war in Hell is about to spill onto the streets of London, as rival demon-clans battle for control of the mundane world. Caught in the middle is gangland enforcer Carver Hale - a man with a bloody past and a hell-bound future. You could say he's got some heavy connections in the Underworld..."

Written by Mike Carey too. There were rumblings of a Carver Hale collection last year but no sign of it as yet.

"A war in Hell is about to spill onto the streets of London, as rival demon-clans battle for control of the mundane world. Caught in the middle is gangland enforcer Carver Hale - a man with a bloody past and a hell-bound future. You could say he's got some heavy connections in the Underworld..."

Written by Mike Carey too.  There were rumblings of a Carver Hale collection last year but no sign of it as yet.

holy shit, this Carver Hale sounds amazing!! how/where can i get my hands on some??? or is it only available in individual 2000AD issues :angry:

Guest spiderlegs

Yeah, I actually befriended him from posting on his board. He's a really cool guy whose heart and head are in the right place. When my wife and I honeymooned in San Francisco last April, we met his wife (Meredith, who is very cool, too) and him for drinks at "the Stinking Rose"; from there we hit Cobb's Comedy Corner. We had a blast hanging out, and they told us they didn't use their "in case the people from Texas are flakes" getaway plan, so that's cool.

Here's a recent interview.

Anyway, I like the guy very much and think his art is top-notch! We are very much in line, politically.